Alexander The Great demo

A

Anonymous

Have anyone of you heard (about) the Alexander The Great demo? It rocks!

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
what is it?

[!--QuoteBegin-mcbrainlegend+Jul 27 2004, 09:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mcbrainlegend @ Jul 27 2004, 09:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
what is it? [/quote]
Like I said, it's the demo recording of Alexander The Great back in 1986. It's even got some different lyrics! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There you go! A little excerpt of this exellent demo! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://home.no.net/hkmetal/alexander-demo.mp3\' target=\'_blank\']Alexander The Great demo (excerpt)[/a]

I've said this to 3 people now! That IS NOT BRUCE SINGING!!

This is a cover version done by a little known band.. This version is going around as a demo version for some daft reason, so be careful!

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] sure that can´t be any maiden guy!!! not even nicko!!

anyway what i like a lot is the iron maiden recording from the soundhouse tapes and best of the beast, i prefer that slowest way!!!!!!

not that crap again - it's so damn obvious that this is NOT Maiden, and what kind of demo would that be? It has a proper production (wether it's good or not is argueable) and it's obviously not Bruce singing. Wash your ears and listen to it again, that's not even near to a good fake

[img src=\'http://hjem.get2net.dk/hosser/bb/gen2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Aug 2 2004, 12:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Aug 2 2004, 12:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] haha! yes indeed [/quote]
Why do you always listen to "the Undertones" teeeange Kicks? Put some Maiden in there man [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok... I was so convinced this was Maiden, so I thought that was Bruce singing... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Now, I see that it's not. I'm so embarassed! [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Shame on me!

Can anyone please tell me what band that is, then? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Aug 3 2004, 01:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Aug 3 2004, 01:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Why do you always listen to "the Undertones" teeeange Kicks? Put some Maiden in there man [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
im not..... the display thing gets stuck, i listened to it once

and i'm going to point out that Maiden, despite being my favourite band, doesn't restrict my listening to just them.

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Aug 4 2004, 04:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Aug 4 2004, 04:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] im not..... the display thing gets stuck, i listened to it once

and i'm going to point out that Maiden, despite being my favourite band, doesn't restrict my listening to just them. [/quote]
But it still would look better to have "Listening to Maiden......" Seems more fitting.

And also, why would you really want to listen to anything else? Doesnt everybody else pretty much suck compared to Maiden? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And also, why would you really want to listen to anything else?[/quote]

Maiden isn't the only great band out there.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Doesnt everybody else pretty much suck compared to Maiden? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]

[!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] See above.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
And also, why would you really want to listen to anything else?[/quote]

Maiden isn't the only great band out there.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] 
Doesnt everybody else pretty much suck compared to Maiden?[/quote]

See above.
[/quote]

haha, thanks Stranger. obviously I believe Maiden are a really great band, and of course, they are my favourite band, but it doesnt mean I have to listen to them when i don't wish to.

[!--QuoteBegin-phantom of the opera+Aug 3 2004, 10:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(phantom of the opera @ Aug 3 2004, 10:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ok... I was so convinced this was Maiden, so I thought that was Bruce singing... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Now, I see that it's not. I'm so embarassed!  [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Shame on me!

Can anyone please tell me what band that is, then?  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]81140[/snapback]​
[/quote]

the band is Eleventh Hour, and the song is included on this compilation CD

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Aug 1 2004, 05:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Aug 1 2004, 05:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][img src=\'http://hjem.get2net.dk/hosser/bb/gen2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
[snapback]80241[/snapback]​
[/quote]

My hero!!! [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back