Adrian Smith

A

Anonymous

I really enjoyed the silver an gold album. But i had it on cassete and the tape player ate it years ago. Does anyone know where i can get a copy on cd or can someone burn me a copy on cd. I've been told it's out of print

why not illegally download it...then give me your address and real name..i here police bribery is quite good nowadays..... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+May 1 2005, 05:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ May 1 2005, 05:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]why not illegally download it...then give me your address and real name..i here police bribery is quite good nowadays..... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]103365[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well it's not my fault they took a good album off the shelves. Maybe i should have went to the Judas Priest site you know they believe in " Breaking the Law "

As said by kramepoc:
Well it's not my fault they took a good album off the shelves. Maybe i should have went to the Judas Priest site you know they believe in " Breaking the Law "

Breaking The Law, Breaking The Law..... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-JEFFMETAL+May 4 2005, 01:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JEFFMETAL @ May 4 2005, 01:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]  I'm looking after these bands and if someone got it, post here.
[snapback]103594[/snapback]​
[/quote]

A reminder from the Moderator Squad: Maidenfans does not allow linking to audio files of official recordings. I'm hoping that's not what you meant, but I thought it should be made clear now.

If you want to 'post here' that you've got an album, and then privately arrange a trade with someone, that's OK.

If you try to 'post here' links to mp3s, torrents etc. your post will be deleted ... and I wouldn't be surprised if your membership gets revoked.

Proceed carefully, please.

Relax Jeff - maybe my implication wasn't strong enough, but I didn't honestly think you were likely to post illegal links. I just wanted to make sure no one else did.

When the new Bruce album started getting leaked, there were some persons who posted torrent links on this board. Since then, we've been keeping a closer eye on things to make sure something similar doesn't happen again. That's all it is. My warning wasn't meant as a personal accusation against you. I just wanted to make sure that someone didn't misinterpret your statement and literally post the songs here.

I second SinisterMinisterX comment. It's just that we're getting a very close look at all illegal stuff going around.

Your level warning hasn't been increased, which means you haven't done anything wrong [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

I think that once an album is stoped being printed. It should be public domain. An if someone wants to make a copy of it they should be allowed to. Because the record companys aren't lossing any money on it once they take it out of print. An the artist aren't lossing any roylaties because they get them from the record company.

I Agree that copying cd's that are still in print is wrong. An it hurts CD sells an cost the record companys an the artist money.

But CD's that they will not ever make any money on no more I don't see where it matters if you copy it or not.

Back