Admins

Shadow

Deluxe Edition
Staff member
Just a question. Can I have my join date back to August 2003 again? Just if it's possible. I don't care for it, but it's a bit annoying to have those "how can you have so many posts in no time" questions.

Cheers

"how can you have so many posts in no time"?

Isn't your real name Goddess of Time or Need to Sleep? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yes you can [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!111111111

Real World!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

He's soooooooooooooo cute!!!!11111 [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!11*

its rely nice to sea you Reel Wurld, your sooooooo nice!!!11

[!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Why thankyou [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Mar 31 2004, 04:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Mar 31 2004, 04:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Yes you can [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah! Finally is everything as it should be! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

MAVERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

I LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Apr 1 2004, 07:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Apr 1 2004, 07:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] MAVERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

I LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
THAKN YOU ANCEINT MARNUR!!!!!!!11111111111

DO YOU WANNA SMELL MY ARMPITZ???!!!!!!11111

SOOOOOOOO LUUUUVLY!!!!!!!!!!11

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] too mavericK!1

*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Sorry, the girlies of the official BB possessed my body and made me write this... You know, those girlies who think that Maiden is a boys band... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Apr 1 2004, 09:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 1 2004, 09:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sorry, the girlies of the official BB possessed my body and made me write this...  You know, those girlies who think that Maiden is a boys band...  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
They are a boys band. Can't have girlies listening to heavy metal its just not cricket [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[joking MG]

Back