about the site

gor

Ancient Mariner
i have spotted 2 bugs:

-when you're in the commentary and want to return to maidenfans, when you click maiden fand (in the middle top of the screen), it doesnt work

-the link next to the soundhouse tapes photo which says pics of real and bootleg soundhouse tapes or sth like that doesn't work

also a proposition. wouldn't it be cool to add some info about the cd rerelease of the soundhouse tapes on that article?

I can't access the fake or real Soundhouse either, nor the Piece of Mind lyrics. And the lyric finder doesn't work either.

Sorry for all these little problems. I'm working hard on giving you a decent commentary on the rest of Dance Of Death and I have precious little time to spare for other things (I also have a REAL life, you know! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ).

I am also working on streamlining the pages and that takes a lot of time too! But it'll be worth it in the end - whenever that may be! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cut mav some slack people! he has many (not just the DOD commentary) commentaries to finish, these minor technicallities should be fixed, good thing you brought them up gor, but there are more important things to finish up.

Apperantly I'm the only one without a "real" life hahahaha [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Oct 4 2003, 06:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Oct 4 2003, 06:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Up the Real Lives!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
What's a real life? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm a student...and as you all know, I take time during my computer class to post here!

We weren't trying to give Mav a hard time, just making sure he knows about the little things that should be fixed, eventually...

And I hope it never ends, Maverick!

I know we are all trying to help, but he's not done doing commentaries on many pages, much less small technicallities. He's only human and it will take time....probably a lot of time. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I do know that you're trying to help, and I am grateful. I have a backlog of updates to do that's as long as my arm -- things like fixing the lyrics finder, or getting the sound files back, or retreiving some missing pages (f**k knows why they disappeared!), or updating the mistakes in the tour dates/venues...

It will all be done... eventually! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Only one comment: if you have time, you should re-write the commentaries of the older albums to have such a deep commentary like the "Dance of Death" commentaries for every song, especially for "Seventh Son" and "The X Factor". Those songs and lyrics really deserve a longer and deeper commentary.
I understand that you have a real life and don't have enough time, but if you have a little, it would be good do it.

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest_7thSon+Oct 7 2003, 04:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest_7thSon @ Oct 7 2003, 04:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] you should re-write the commentaries of the older albums to have such a deep commentary like the "Dance of Death" commentaries for every song, especially for "Seventh Son" and "The X Factor". [/quote]
You got it all in one! It is indeed what I plan to do, although I am aware (and so should you) that it'll take me ages. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Oct 7 2003, 04:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Oct 7 2003, 04:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You got it all in one!  It is indeed what I plan to do, although I am aware (and so should you) that it'll take me ages.  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] We have confidence in you, Maverick!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Oct 7 2003, 04:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Oct 7 2003, 04:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You got it all in one!  It is indeed what I plan to do, although I am aware (and so should you) that it'll take me ages.  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]

I could write some commentaries for the X factor, and post it here in topic, and if ya like it, you could put it on the site.

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest_7thSon+Oct 9 2003, 10:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest_7thSon @ Oct 9 2003, 10:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
I could write some commentaries for the X factor, and post it here in topic, and if ya like it, you could put it on the site. [/quote]
Just have a look at [a href=\'http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?showtopic=2654\' target=\'_blank\']this post[/a]. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back