A question for chemics here!

Im talking about stuff like silver nitrate, copper nitrate etc, what exactly is that.

Random ZadrraS Trivia: Out of all the things i go to school at i learn chemistry worst.

A simple search on Google will give you [a href=\'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrate\' target=\'_blank\']this kind of answer[/a]. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nitrates are salts. They're only liquid if you solubilise them in an appropriate solvent [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So... Whats the easiest way to get Liquid Silver quickly and that it would remain like that in room temperature? (That means you cant melt it)

Silver cannot exist in its liquid state at room temperature. On the other hand, if you're talking about silver NITRATE, just solubilise it in water. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Every kind of nitrate salt is soluble in water. And if you want to get you silver back out of the water again, just dump some salt in there. Except now it'll be silver chloride.

Oh damn, I don't know how to say something in english, damn it!
Whats salt formula? (Like Natrium Chloride is NaCl)
I just don't know how thats called in english [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh damn, i knew that, i mean, i just remembered that its NaCl [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back