a maiden new year ?!

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Hey guys and girls, just wanted to share with you what I found in all the rubbish around my workplace:
[img src=\'http://axisofevil.notb.org/maidens.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

it seems like Maiden are everywhere I go... or I'm simply paranoid. Whatever...
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Better not get me started on where I have found Maiden so far...

Maybe "blizzard star"will be the next album title [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Jan 2 2005, 06:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Jan 2 2005, 06:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hey guys and girls, just wanted to share with you what I found in all the rubbish around my workplace:
[snapback]95052[/snapback]​
[/quote]
And what exactly were you doing snooping around in the trash?!? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jan 2 2005, 03:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jan 2 2005, 03:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And what exactly were you doing snooping around in the trash?!? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]95059[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Believe it or not - but one part of my work is to CLEAN the parking space in front of the youth center [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I once had a go at my friend because he was wearing a townie t-shirt that had writing in the Maiden font. I was outraged. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back