A band like Maiden

I keep trying to get hold of it on Ebay but i'm such a tight git. Over £5 and i'll wait for the next auction [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The high-pitched vocals have kept me from checking out any tracks beyond deadly sinners. I think a full album would put me in the madhouse for sure.

try www.crystalempire.org that kicks ass, [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Dan+Mar 26 2005, 09:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Dan @ Mar 26 2005, 09:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The high-pitched vocals have kept me from checking out any tracks beyond deadly sinners. I think a full album would put me in the madhouse for sure.
[snapback]100580[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but...

I found Cam's vocals to be quite strange when I first heard Deadly Sinners, but once I picked up the whole album, it was quite enjoyable, and I don't mind his vocals at all. I actually quite like them, to be honest. It must take a lot of talent to hit the notes that he can.

I think I got over the voice when i started reading along to the lyrics, and finding out what the fuck they were really screaming out. The lyrics are all very well written, and I love the trilodgy that they created. (Upon The Boiling Sea)

Hey everyone...
I just wanted to say that the new, and first video of 3IOB "Deadly Sinners" is out, and you can watch it by visiting [a href=\'http://www.3inchesofblood.com\' target=\'_blank\']their[/a] website, or by clicking [a href=\'http://media.roadrunnerworld.com/3InchesOfBlood/3iob_deadly_sinn_wm_480x270.wmv\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a] (plays on Windows Media Player) ! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The video is pretty nice, and it gives them a good metal image.

I picked up the album, too. I really think maiden inspired the guitars and judas priest inspired the vocals.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Mar 8 2005, 09:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 8 2005, 09:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][img src=\'http://www.roadrunnerrecords.nl/artists/3InchesOfBlood/mainpic.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
[snapback]99414[/snapback]​
[/quote]

this does not at all look like the fellows in the video [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Apr 15 2005, 10:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Apr 15 2005, 10:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]this does not at all look like the fellows in the video  [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]102244[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The only one that looks the same in the video is Jamie- who's the growling screamer. (the one in the glasses, in that picture)

Cam looks a lot different because he's got a full beard in the video, and he's just growing it in the picture.

Back