Forum Games Supreme Court

There's supposed to be a process where the President nominates a member and the Senate confirms.

CrgL5kK.gif

• Love
Reactions: Jer
Forget the trial and get straight to the sentencing! The Best Band Ever game is a sham! 3 years down the drain! Scrap it all and start it over again from scratch!
I did try to spare you all the effort:
Seeing that you're stuck apparently, and trying to be helpful as usual,
Kristoffer Rygg (v), Carl August Tidemann (g), Hugh Steven James Mingay (b), Steinar Sverd Johnsen (kb), Jan Axel Blomberg (d). Seriously.

I would be happy to serve. I promise to drink too much beer, strenuously deny any allegations of sexual impropriety, and defiantly cry in public as necessary!

EDIT: I would also be happy to author dissenting opinions!

Reactions: Yax
I would be happy to serve. I promise to drink too much beer, strenuously deny any allegations of sexual impropriety, and defiantly cry in public as necessary!

EDIT: I would also be happy to author dissenting opinions!
Welcome.

Do we have a prosecutor? Will the defendant speak for himself or can we find him a solicitor?

Objection!

This whole one-post effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit, fueled with apparent pent-up anger about Sloppygate and the Vampire Incident, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Di’annos and millions of dollars in money from outside black metal opposition groups.

This is a circus. The consequences will extend long past my nomination. The consequences will be with us for decades. This grotesque and coordinated character assassination will dissuade confident and good people of all musical persuasions from serving our forum. And as we all know in the forum of Maidenfans, what goes around comes around.

To have a good working relationship on the court is exceedinly important. Otherwise, we cannot carry out The Three Amigo's work. If we can't secure another nomination we will have to settle our differences for the greater good. Do we have a contender, or don't we? If we don't, I will finalize the nomination of Jer.

Back