ToolVivor Results

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't know what my 3rd pick is. I'll listen to them now and decide.
There's only 2 votes, if that's what you mean.

The two 10,000 Days songs really need to go. Three other songs from that album are stronger than the two that are left, those being Jambi, Wings/10K, and Right in Two. I'm pulling for Lateralus to win, it's my 2nd favorite Tool song. You guys killed my favorite a long time ago, that being Third Eye.

There's only 2 votes, if that's what you mean.

The two 10,000 Days songs really need to go. Three other songs from that album are stronger than the two that are left, those being Jambi, Wings/10K, and Right in Two. I'm pulling for Lateralus to win, it's my 2nd favorite Tool song. You guys killed my favorite a long time ago, that being Third Eye.
Sorry, didn't realize we moved to 2 votes.

But good thing I listened. I re-found the spark of The Grudge and I'm definitely changing this vote... Very close between Lateralus and Parabola but I'm going Parabola because I still have bias towards Lateralus (and just because I lack a real excuse, It's easier for me to relate to Lateralus' lyrics...)

I disagree with everything you said about 10,000 Days, these two are definitely the best. The rest of the album is too much compared to them, they're super catchy and tbh these are the only Tool songs I really want to listen to so often.

I had to vote for The Pot. I love it but the other four are simply more interesting musically, and with better lyrics to boot.

The two remaining songs from 10,000 Days are definitely the best from that album, though. Third place would be Wings pt. 2, followed by Right in Two. I’ve never understood the love for Jambi. Great riffs but that’s literally all it has.

Really? I don’t seem to recall The Pot having any votes until the last couple rounds whereas some people have voted for Parabola many times.
I’ll double check the vote tallies when I get home. I’m pretty sure I’m correct in thinking The Pot has received more votes over time.

Eliminated:
The Pot

5. The Pot
6. Ænima
7. Forty Six & 2
8. Schism
9. Invincible
10. Stinkfist

Eliminated:
Parabol/Parabola

4. Parabol/Parabola
5. The Pot