Popeyes chicken sandwich vs Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich

• Popeyes chicken sandwich

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Homemade

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Do I support the company with the great sandwich or the one that isn’t a supporter of stripping away freedoms from people? Tough.

But it's good chicken. God tier. I'm gonna guess you like KFC better.
I don’t, CFA has absolutely fantastic food and great quality service to boot. But their owners shitty and I think that outweighs whatever goodness is within.

Never had the Popeyes sandwich although the other food I’ve had there is decent. Chic Fil A is probably the best chicken sandwich I’ve had.

Chick-Fil-A rulez. Best quality fast food, and best quality customer service from a fast food restaurant. They actually smile at you and thank you for your business! Perhaps not coincidentally, they're Christian-owned. They have taken political positions that some don't like, and if you don't want to eat there because of those positions, that's totally fair. But the food is terrific.

Last edited:
Chik-Fil-A rulez. Best quality fast food, and best quality customer service from a fast food restaurant. They actually smile at you and thank you for your business! Perhaps not coincidentally, they're Christian-owned. They have taken political positions that some don't like, and if you don't want to eat there because of those positions, that's totally fair. But the food is terrific.
Yeah, that’s the quandary I’m always in. Delicious but at the very least I’m not going there often so as to minimize the support I give to people that have completely opposite opinions about politics.

Yeah, that’s the quandary I’m always in. Delicious but at the very least I’m not going there often so as to minimize the support I give to people that have completely opposite opinions about politics.
I dunno, I would have no problem giving my business to someone who has diametrically opposed political beliefs, if I thought that person would provide a good service/product. I try to avoid the "us vs. them" political mentality of the 21st Century: "he disagrees with me so he is evil and I want nothing to do with him!" I mean, let's assume I'm the most anti-Trump person out there, but I needed heart surgery and the best surgeon available is a big Trump contributor. Would I want to use a lesser doctor who happens to agree with my political beliefs? Of course not! Here, the stakes are pretty darn low, as we're just talking about a $5 chicken sandwich. Just go and enjoy it! And get a chocolate chunk cookie or shake, too, while you're at it. They kick ass. (Then, donate $$ to the causes you care about.)

Last time I had popeyes I felt pretty sickly after. It might be that I'm building an aversion to fast food since I don't really eat it anymore, but I am pretty curious to try the chicken sandwich now.

Back