NOW PLAYING

Watain - Sworn To The Dark
Not into Watain really but got fond memories of this one, having witnessed it live in Paris in 2007.
Opening for Enslaved, they were.

Great band. Great debut album. I love the song ''All She Wrote''. This album has a fantastic production.
Glad to hear youre a fan. I heard Oughta Be a Law and I knew I needed to check it out. It was pretty standard I thought. Some tracks on there reminded of early Savatage (Lover's Lane, Don't Walk Away) and that was pretty cool. I don't know if I'm gonna revisit it anytime soon. A lot of it was a bit too fluffy for me.

Glad to hear youre a fan. I heard Oughta Be a Law and I knew I needed to check it out. It was pretty standard I thought. Some tracks on there reminded of early Savatage (Lover's Lane, Don't Walk Away) and that was pretty cool. I don't know if I'm gonna revisit it anytime soon. A lot of it was a bit too fluffy for me.

IMO, the best songs on this album are: All She Wrote, Don't Treat Me Bad, Overnight Sensation and their signature ballad - Love Of A Lifetime .... glam metal band without a (hit) ballad is not a glam metal band... :lol:

I also recommend you to check their live performance from Japan 1991 - they sounds perfect there.

Nucleus - We'll Talk About It Later (1971)

500x500.jpg

Really good progressive/Jazz-rock. Also on Spotify :ok: @The_7th_one , should be up your alley. Lots of groovy passages.

Back