Swedish thread

Unless I've missed something and a Swedish-speaking mod has offered to moderate this thread, the rule is stick to English.

How about a swedish themed thread on english? With some sneak in swedish at some points?

Speakenglish.jpg

If you guys want to talk about Sweden and Swedish things, feel free. I love Sweden and Swedish things. I've been to Gekas, for example! But if you want to have an entire conversation in Swedish, I'm afraid that does go against the forum rules.

Also, chocolate is crazy fuckin' cheap at Gekas.

If you guys want to talk about Sweden and Swedish things, feel free. I love Sweden and Swedish things. I've been to Gekas, for example! But if you want to have an entire conversation in Swedish, I'm afraid that does go against the forum rules.

Also, chocolate is crazy fuckin' cheap at Gekas.

For being a Canadian, your turist behavioir is very American:D

Speaking of Gekas, its part of Halland which I think is one of the most beautiful areas in the world. Saw Blaze Bayley play there. This amazing city called Falkenberg. The most breathtaking river going right trough it!

This amazing city called Falkenberg. The most breathtaking river going right trough it!
That's where the girlfriend is from. Spent a few summers on a farm just outside the town. It's a very pretty place.

That's where the girlfriend is from. Spent a few summers on a farm just outside the town. It's a very pretty place.
That's the perfect introduction to Sweden! Its so small you simply miss it. You have to know someone there to find it.

This is almost certainly true. I doubt I would have stopped in otherwise - just another town on the way to Gothenburg.

Back