Official Football Thread

Jackson Martinez on the verge of moving to Milan :nana: Galliani wants to finish the deal asap and move on to acquiring Kondogbia. Also, Ibra might be coming back, with Lacazette going to PSG.

(A week ago, Berlusconi sold 48% of the shares of the club to Thai businessman Mr. Bee, so that's why the investments are coming.)

Arsenal should sign both Martinez and Kondogbia. They've been linked to them on many occasions. But Arsene ain't buying nobody this summer. We have Giroud and Arteta, who needs a transfer?

Martinez's agent is only talking about Milan currently. I might be a bit biased as a Milan fan, but Galliani never spends 3 days in negotiations without eventually signing the player. He gets shit done.

Arturo Vidal crashes his Ferrari with his wife and kid during a day off at Copa America. DUI. Only gets his licence taken away, no jail and remains in Chile national team :facepalm:

Juventus signing Mandzukic! o_O I understand them getting him, but I thought he did well for Atletico, weird that they are selling him so fast. They do have Griezmann, Correa and are lining up Vietto and Chicharito and Torres has one year of loan remaining. While Juve will have Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic and possibly Llorente. Tevez is moving back to Argentina it seems.

I highly doubt Llorente stays there. Dybala is able to play behind the strikers as well. With Pirlo gone, they'll probably place Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba together on midfield with Dybala in front of them and Morata-Mandzukic starting up front. Which makes sense, they need a creator to replace Pirlo and Dybala is just that.

I doubt that. I think it's more likely they'll just replace Pirlo with Khedira and Tevez with Dybala or Mandzukic. Probably Mandzukic at first, then Dybala, as evidenced with Morata/Llorente last season.

Totally forgot about Khedira there. Not enough creativity on that midfield I'm afraid. Unless they keep Pogba and Pogba manages to up his playmaking game to a better level.

They did just fine when Pirlo was injured with Pogba/Marchisio/Vidal/Pereyra though. Khedira would provide more stability there than Marchisio which would allow the others to be more creative.

I do hope they are all fucking awful and Milan led by #Zlatackson and Kondogbia steamrolls the entire league :p

While you're here, what do you think of rumors connecting KP Boateng, RVP and Podolski with Galatasaray?

Neymar's Copa America is over. Got a 4 match ban for getting 2 yellow cards in first 2 games, a red for headbutting a player after the game and then insulting the ref in the tunnel after the game. Brazil's captain.

Right before that headbutt, he kicked a ball very hard at an opponent's back. I find it amusing how some officials push him fast into the catacombs like they try to prevent him from getting the red card: Click

Serbia beat Brazil to win Under-20 World Cup! :applause:

I don't understand how we can be so awesome in youth competitions yet so ridiculously bad in senior ones.

Congrats!

And with the Women's World Cup we're getting ready for the knock out stage. Up next:

Round of 16

China vs Cameroon (20 June, Edmonton)
Germany vs Sweden (20 June, Ottawa)

France vs South Korea (21 June, Montreal)
Brazil vs Australia (21 June, Moncton)
Canada vs Switzerland (21 June, Vancouver)

USA vs Colombia (22 June, Edmonton)
Norway vs England (22 June, Ottawa)

Japan vs Netherlands (23 June, Vancouver)

Back