BRUCE DICKINSON SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Darkside Of Aquarius wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Going all out for promotion of my favorites, hence Hell, 1000, Cowboys, Breeding, NWO and Solar, Strange.

Remember, 4 songs per album get promoted instead of the usual 2 :)

Breeding House is currently 4th from Balls, so it would eventually get promoted at this rate. Of course things can change.

Although I didn't vote for them, I'm fine with any Balls to Picasso song getting eliminated besides Cyclops, Change of Heart and Tears of the Dragon.

Breeding House and No Way Out are safe from me for the time being.
The former is in my top four from Balls.
Not so sure about the latter.

Breeding House is currently 4th from Balls, so it would eventually get promoted at this rate.
That doesn't go by itself.
Of course things can change.
Yep indeed.
Breeding House and No Way Out are safe from me for the time being.
The former is in my top four from Balls.
If it is, then I am afraid that not touching it is not enough. Time to vote for songs that are not in top four.

Next round I can count on you guys. :D

SURVIVOR_RULES_010.jpg

Eliminated:
Hell No - 7 votes
Sacred Cowboys - 7 votes
No Way Out...To Be Continued - 7 votes

So now it's 6 Balls To Picasso vs. 6 Skunkworks songs. Last round before Accident Of Birth joins the game!

I love all these songs left, except Cyclops, but I am really feeling bad when AoB hits. Because AoB is epic.

Ai mckindog, if Breeding House is a top 4 song from Balls, you've not voted accordingly (voted for your no. 5 and 6).
:/

I find 1000 Points of Light worse in every possible way. It's beyond me how that one can have less votes. Even though I rate Hiding Bush a little higher: same story.

Back