Post Your iTunes "25 Most Played" List Here

Indeedy, they're such a boring band!

Yes, no, yes, no..Actually yes, it would be boring to just see a list of 25 Maiden numbers...

Anyways, I'd like to advocate Last.FM to everyone here. It's a great way to keep track of your listening habits and get inspired! We're quite a few Maidenfans there already!

The thing is that I mostly use YouTube to listen to music, not my archive. And obviously you can't keep track of it there.

I see, no that's true. You can keep track of everything you listen to through iTunes, most music players, they also have iOS scrobbling now (the word they use for "recording" the tracks you listen to" It's a very simple program to use. They also have radio, you can listen to other people's libraries and such...I think we're about 7 or 8 people from Maidenfans there at the moment :) We have a thread for it somewhere here on the forum...

I just so happen to be using the iOS feature now. :D

I'll get my top 25 up on here at some point though mine won't be very interesting either like I thought it would be.

I haven't tried the iOS feature myself, but good to know that it works! I just listen to music from my stationary computer or my laptop and then I plug it up to my speakers so I can hear it throughout my apartment :D

Great thread...I was gonna post but then I realized my 25 most played tracks according to Last.FM since December last year is all Beatles and Bob Dylan..I don't know who would find that interesting...

Post it! I find it interesting to know what people listen to. I think it's great that Maidenfans listen to everything ranging from Taylor Swift (blame the kids!) to Bob Dylan.

EDIT: Awesome new avatar, Sixes!!

Pandora is the best way to discover new/old music @The Flash

I also like MOG (I prefer it to Spotify).

Would someone be kind enough to explain this "Scrobbler" function to me? I've never heard of it before.

Mine is boring. A hellalot of Iron Maiden.

Not boring -- post it. Interesting to see if the "most listened" tracks the Survivors as to the consensus favorites, or if someone is listening to The Apparition constantly.

I don't use iTunes or Spotify so there's no way I can check, but I'd love to know what my 'most listened' is. It would probably be mostly Maiden biased, but I bet there'd be some very strange stuff in there too, like historical music.

Alright...

Well, actually, I'd much rather link to my Last.FM account since you can see everything there...You can see last 7 days, last month, last 3 months,m overall etc..and what I'm listening to now...This is my profile: http://www.last.fm/user/Metamorphic_

Just click on my library and you can see everything I've listened to since December :D

Do sign up!

So here's my current top 25. I was kind of hoping for some variety and it does change from time to time but as you notice, there may or may not be a common theme here...
Untitled3_zps82b06612.jpg

Thanks. :) Some of those soundtrack songs I didn't realize I listened to so much. Same goes for the Adrian ones. I knew I listened to his stuff a lot...but not THAT much.

I also like MOG (I prefer it to Spotify).
I had MOG for awhile but somehow my account got deactivated. It definitely had a larger selection than Spotify at the time (not sure how true that is now) but I'm not a huge fan of in browser music players.

Would someone be kind enough to explain this "Scrobbler" function to me? I've never heard of it before.
You sign up for Last.FM and download their scrobbler program and it records what you listen to and puts it on last.fm. It works for most media players I think, I use it for iTunes and Spotify.

1. Hammerfall - One More Time (17 times)
2. Dream Theater - Outcry (16 times)
3. As I Lay Dying - From Shapeless to Breakable (15 times)
= Dream Theater - Far From Heaven (15 times)
= Megadeth - Guns, Drugs & Money (15 times)
6. As I Lay Dying - Paralyzed (14 times)
= Dream Theater - Build Me Up, Break Me Down (14 times)
= Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions (14 times)
= Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies, Part 2 (14 times)
= Dream Theater - Afterlife (14 times)
= Helloween - You Stupid Mankind (14 times)
= Testament - D.N.R. (14 times)
13. Dream Theater - Hollow Years (13 times)
= Hammerfall - Let's Get it On (13 times)
= Iron Maiden - When the Wild Wind Blows (13 times)
= Iron Maiden - Children of the Damned (13 times)
= Megadeth - Sudden Death (13 times)
18. As I Lay Dying - War Ensemble (12 times)
= As I Lay Dying - Electric Eye (12 times)
= Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons (12 times)
= Dream Theater - The Rover/Achilles Last Stand/The Song Remains the Same (12 times)
= Dream Theater - This is the Life (12 times)
= Dream Theater - Sacrificed Sons (12 times)
= Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies, Part 1 (12 times)
= Hammerfall - Outlaw (12 times)

1. Alice In Chains - Choke - 30 plays
2. Alice In Chains - Breath On A Window - 27 plays
3. Alice In Chains - Hung On A Hook - 22 plays
4. Dark Tranquillity - State Of Trust - 20 plays
5. Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here - 18 plays
6. Alter Bridge - Blackbird - 15 plays
6. Keep Of Kalessin - The Awakening - 15 plays
8. Alice In Chains - Pretty Done - 14 plays
9. Dark Tranquillity - Iridium - 13 plays
10. Amorphis - Her Alone - 12 plays
10. Alice In Chains - Hollow - 12 plays