Bruce to Play at Ozzfest

Real World

Maindenfans.com Founder
The reasons for Maidens shorter than usual set on the upcoming tour of the US with Ozzfest have now apparently been explained. Bruce Dickinson will not only perform an hour with Maiden but will also play just under an hour with his own band for what is expected to be his only tour dates in support of new album, Tyranny of Souls.
Bruce will once again re-unite with now Sack Trick guitarist and vocalist Chris Dale for the dates with session musicians filling in on 2nd guitar, bass and drums.

Source: [a href=\'http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000069I05.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg\' target=\'_blank\']Ozzfest Website[/a]

absolutely great!
this is the first time when IM (especially Steve) are helping Bruce in his solo career
even IM official site is reporting about his new solo album...

eeeer

you got me!

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good one RW - good one.....

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

you never know [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

He he [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Sorry but it's tradition [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Welcome back Saint btw

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Apr 1 2005, 10:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Apr 1 2005, 10:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Shame I won't see it but I'm happy with Maiden at Paris and Reading
[snapback]100881[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It was an april fool's joke. Its not true. Noone is gonna be seeing it. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back