Words only found in one Maiden song.

No, I'd count sunlight as a distinctive noun, like twilight, daylight, sunset etc.

Still looking for ideal.

Incidentally, this thread has no other purpose than showcasing our knowledge of Maiden's lyrics, right?

Let's make it more interesting and turn things round a bit:
What if I say that every song written by Maiden has at least one unique word in its lyrics.
Who will be the first to dispute this?

(In other words: let's see if this is correct and if it is not correct, let's see how many songs are not "original" in their choice of words:) )

I actually tried it before you posted this comment. I was going to post it here but halfway through it I said "Why the hell am I wasting my time with this ?" and gave up. :p

No, I'd count sunlight as a distinctive noun, like twilight, daylight, sunset etc.

Still looking for ideal.

Incidentally, this thread has no other purpose than showcasing our knowledge of Maiden's lyrics, right?

Or finding out whether anyone has actually compiled all Maiden lyrics into one searchable text document? :p (BTW, I haven't)

All right, if sunlight is a separate noun, then we're still in the game. All songs on Piece of Mind and Powerslave have unique words, I believe.

Let's make it more interesting and turn things round a bit:
What if I say that every song written by Maiden has at least one unique word in its lyrics.
Who will be the first to dispute this?

(In other words: let's see if this is correct and if it is not correct, let's see how many songs are not "original" in their choice of words:) )

Ugh! I came so close with Sea of Madness! I think "dove" is the only unique word in that song. Please let me know if I'm incorrect.

I think the sole unique word on CSIT is fulfill. Not sure though.

Is there a unique word on Wasted Years ?

But does anybody other than the Long-Distance Runner experience loneliness?

Back