What is your most prized Maiden item?

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Apr 7 2005, 10:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Apr 7 2005, 10:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]My Live After Death vinyl, which has actually been in the possession of my friend Don since 1987. He refuses to give it back until I surrender his Iron Maiden tab songbook with every song from the first 4 albums. We've been at this impasse for 18 years now. But that album is mine, dammit!

Among items I actually possess (not merely own): My NotB and SiT Eddies.
[snapback]101433[/snapback]​
[/quote]
lmao!

Mine are my albums, and shirts.

But if I got that damned Steve Harris Signature P-Bass, that would ultimately be my most prized item.

Since I've already talked about Eddie's Archive in this thread I thought I should ask a question. How can you tell the difference between a 1st edition and a 2nd edition Eddie's Archive?

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Apr 7 2005, 10:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Apr 7 2005, 10:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]My Live After Death vinyl, which has actually been in the possession of my friend Don since 1987. He refuses to give it back until I surrender his Iron Maiden tab songbook with every song from the first 4 albums. We've been at this impasse for 18 years now. But that album is mine, dammit!
[snapback]101433[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I almost forgot to mention - last Tuesday, after 18 years, Don finally gave me back my vinyl! Woohoo! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My most precious item are actualy two items... let me xplain... I have the pice of mind vinyl box with killers inside hehhe its rare but I bought it because they gave it to me at half price becasue o f that.... the bad thing is that both things have passed through many hands and are a little bit weared and old... doesnt looks new at all.... but the good thing is that it was made in peru (what makes it rare)

can someone respond to this please...I wonder how much it costs...

cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Sep 8 2005, 01:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Sep 8 2005, 01:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]first one's inside  is blue and te 2th has a red inside
[snapback]117779[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I have the first one, then.

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Sep 9 2005, 01:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Sep 9 2005, 01:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I myself have the 2th edition.bought it for just 60 €
[snapback]117870[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That's roughly $74.00 in the USA.

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Sep 9 2005, 03:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Sep 9 2005, 03:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think thats kinda cheap.
Looking what they sometimes ask for it on ebay.
[snapback]117881[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I got my first edition one new for $70.00.

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Sep 9 2005, 04:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Sep 9 2005, 04:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/IRON-MAIDEN-EDDIES-ARCHIVE-BOX-SET-6-CDS-LIMITED_W0QQitemZ4766036301QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.com/IRON-MAIDEN-EDDIES-ARC...1QQcmdZViewItem[/a]
I think this a bit to much
[snapback]117884[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Extreme rip-off.

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenColombia+Sep 8 2005, 06:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenColombia @ Sep 8 2005, 06:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]My most precious item are actualy two items... let me xplain... I have the pice of mind vinyl box with killers inside hehhe its rare but I bought it because they gave it to me at half price becasue o f that.... the bad thing is that both things have passed through many hands and are a little bit weared and old... doesnt looks new at all.... but the good thing is that it was made in peru (what makes it rare)

can someone respond to this please...I wonder how much it costs...

cheers
[snapback]117778[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Can you post a picture of that?

As of now my most prized Iron Maiden possesions have to be my Number of the Beast - Peice of Mind - Powerslave and Brave New World tour books signed by Adrian Smith and my Number of the Beast ( Beast on the road 82'-83' ) tour poster also signed by Adrian Smith.Some other cool possesions of mine include The Trooper picture disc - Iron Maiden First 10 Years ( discs 1 - 5 ) and a 2 disc vinyl LIVE bootleg from thr Killers tour recorded from Manchester England.

Sorry if they are unclear if you cant see ask me for more photos

A 'killers' lp inside a 'piece of mind'-sleeve made in Peru sounds more like a rip off, than a rare collectors item to me. I mean, anyone could just put a 'killers' lp in a different sleeve and call it rare [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hehe well [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] yeah but I mean its the "peru" part not the killers inside the pice of mind that makes it kind of rare.. or well I dont know.. but looking at ebay like a week or two ago the most expensive maiden items were vinyls made here believe me
jeje and well yes youre kind of right [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey there, these are my most prized maiden items.
On top at the right is a guitar pick from Dave.
At the middle is Nicko's drumstick.
At the bottom is the wrist band of Steve.
The other stuff are the concert ticket and some beer tickets.
I gaught it all at the Bospop Festival in Holland 03/07/2005.
I was far most the tallest person at the front of the stage that was probably my luck. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachment deleted by admin]

not everything, the guitar pick, i bought it later from a guy who gaught it.
it was right after the gig, the guy was an security person.
the rest i caught myself.

since they are reopening this topic... [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

my most valued item (in prices) is the POM Korean vinyl in perfect condition, think it's rated 6th rarest maiden item on troopersounds, but I doubt it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My most prized Maiden item are:

7"Running Free single mint condition
Iron Maiden LP_EMI 100 lim. ed.
TNOTB LP_Jap edition with poster and with a little bit more details of the cover
TNOTB LP_ EMI 100 lim.ed.
Piece Of Mind_gatefold LP in mint condition form Singapure
Live After Death LP signed by Nicko and Steve
7" Stranger In A Strange Land - poster sleeve
SSOASS LP PD with banner
7" The Evil That Men Do - gatefold
12" The Evil That Men Do - poster sleeve
7" The Clairvoyant - poster sleeve, clear vinil
12" The Clairvoyant - gatefold
12" Infinite Dreams - poster sleeve, lim.ed. with attached band sigs
7" Bring Your Daughter...- PD, brain pack, lim. ed.
A Real Live One - gatefold LP
Hallowed Be Thy Name - poster sleeve, red vinil
A Real Dead One - w/poster CD
12" Virus - poster sleeve
Best Of The Beast 4LP Boxset - lim. ed.
Best Of The Beast 2CD Boxset signed by Nicko and Steve

Back