What is your most prized Maiden item?

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Jun 1 2005, 01:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Jun 1 2005, 01:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]***Acting sentimental***

My most prized Maiden item is the Dance of Death CD given to me last summer by my best friend. (he knows who he is)

***back to being an ass***
[snapback]106701[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Jun 1 2005, 01:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Jun 1 2005, 01:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]***Acting sentimental***

My most prized Maiden item is the Dance of Death CD given to me last summer by my best friend. (he knows who he is)

[/quote]

Dude, isn't that your only Maiden item?

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Jun 1 2005, 08:10 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Jun 1 2005, 08:10 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]***Acting sentimental***

[/quote]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 30 2005, 09:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 30 2005, 09:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I will be sure to check that out. On the side of the road that you come out on? Never noticed it before.

Cheers [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]106412[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Sorry the delay - yes exactly on that side... there is a market place between..
I loved that area [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

tell me if you found something interesting!

I don't have any special signed tokens, but I do have all of their albums, and I love those! Val

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Jun 9 2005, 01:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Jun 9 2005, 01:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]maybe my number of the beast picturedick
[snapback]107971[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I desperately hope you meant picturedisk. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 9 2005, 02:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 9 2005, 02:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I desperately hope you meant picturedisk.  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]107975[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I was wondering that, too.

BTW, I have Eddie's Archive. It came with a piece of paper that says it's individually numbered. Is it worth anything?

Its worth about a dollar. Lets do business [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] mine is world premier playback pass for the fear of the dark album at the waterfront norwich sat 27/04/92 [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jun 19 2005, 11:55 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jun 19 2005, 11:55 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Its worth about a dollar. Lets do business [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]109161[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Isn't it rare though?

I have Adrian's wristband which I grabbed at the end of a show a couple of years ago that I'm fond of.. One guy made the mistake of attempting to pry my fingers open to take it from me seconds after I cought it... Since my hand was already in a fist, I figured I'd put it to good use...

Sorry for hitting a fellow fan, but you know.. The whole "asking for it" bit.... =)

[!--QuoteBegin-Angus+Jun 21 2005, 12:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Angus @ Jun 21 2005, 12:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I have Adrian's wristband which I grabbed at the end of a show a couple of years ago that I'm fond of..  One guy made the mistake of attempting to pry my fingers open to take it from me seconds after I cought it...  Since my hand was already in a fist, I figured I'd put it to good use...

Sorry for hitting a fellow fan, but you know.. The whole "asking for it" bit.... =)
[snapback]109368[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

everything! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My most prized Maiden "possession" would definitely be my Maiden memories!
Truly, whether it is the thrill of standing in the front row of a concert, or the anticipation of having the first hear of a new album and seeing the Eddie artwork, or on yet another note the acquisition of a collector's item. It's all very cool, and I couldn't single out a single item.

In terms of material Maiden stuff, some contenders would of course be The Soundhouse Tapes, or my uncut Infinite Dreams shaped picture disc, which has been signed by the band, or the many old and rare vinyls that are signed, like Purgatory incl. Clive's signature, or just the (almost?) complete set of picture discs, or the various promos, or...?!?

Cheerz!
Olafo

My most prized Maiden item is that woman that none of the band members ever touched, but who still lets me work on the Commentary. My wife! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jul 10 2005, 01:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jul 10 2005, 01:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]My most prized Maiden item is that woman that none of the band members ever touched, but who still lets me work on the Commentary. My wife!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]111637[/snapback]​
[/quote]

i have "EDDIES ARCHIVE" that and like 20 maiden cds and some other stuff. i wish i had the Dave Murray strat soooo bad!

My most prized possesion is my copy of The Soundhouse Tapes. It's in pretty good condition but the cover is a little ratty and the vinyl is a bit bunged up. I plan on gettin' a mint copy of the Maiden collector's Holy Grail someday.

My second most prized possesion is my right hand, which I used to shake Janick's in Quebec City the morning of their show. My girlfriend and I met him in a restaurant called L'Omlette. He was incredibly friendly and polite and left a great impression on myself and my gf. He possessed not an ounce of "rock star" arrogance. A very humble and soft spoken man, and an encounter I won't ever forget.

Back