What is your most prized Maiden item?

Well, I do not have too much SPECIAL things but I really love my:

Iron Maiden Vinnyl
The Number of The Beast Vinnyl (gave to me last year by a friend as birthday gift)
Piece of Mind Vinnyl
Somewhere in Time Vinnyl
No Prayer for The Dying Vinnyl

All of them in perfect shape. Sad is that my Vinnyl player has lost some kind of rope, so it isn't working..... but I plan to fix this until the end of the year

Listening to the backing vocals in Running Free at my vinnyl is nothing but priceless ! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm looking for the Powerslave one...... its kinda hard since I bought them in used vinnyl stores..... but I know that one day the sun will shine again... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

One that I really didn't want to miss, was the Maiden Japan I saw last year. That day I didn't have the money and when I came back it was gone.... I'm feeling a little depressed now... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've been wondering... the MOST priced maiden item is the story so far?

At the moment it's my Rock in rio t-shirt from france first maiden merchandise i bought [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] but i don't have much maiden stuff since i am ussually skint [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A bit off topic perhaps because it's not really an item: I once caught some of Steve Harris' flegm in my left-eye... I've had it carefully removed and framed afterwards. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-edward the great+Oct 14 2005, 09:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(edward the great @ Oct 14 2005, 09:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Rock in rio t-shirt from france
[snapback]120370[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Not very good at geography, eh? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have the '17 Numbers by the Beast' promo cd. Not too rare, but I got it free from the music store my sister worked at a few years ago. I've seen it go for about $50 on ebay before. What I don't get, though, is for the 1993 'Live at Donnington' track, they have the version of 'Afraid to Shoot Strangers' recorded in 1995 (the one on the 'Visions of the Beast' DVD) with Blaze singing. Isn't the one on the album with Bruce? Seeing as how Blaze wasn't even in the band yet in '93...unless I'm missing something. I don't know if that one was even recorded in Donnington (the credits for the video just said recorded on the X-Factor tour...) I don't actually have 'Live at Donnington' (that and 'A Real Live Dead One' are the only albums I don't have yet). Did they just dub Blaze's vocals over the audio from 'Live at Donnington' or something? Weird...

My most prized item is my "Reach Out" mp3 track, because Adrian Smith sings

[!--QuoteBegin-Liberation+Nov 11 2005, 02:10 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Liberation @ Nov 11 2005, 02:10 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]My most prized item is my "Reach Out" mp3 track, because Adrian Smith sings
[snapback]122817[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Oooh, how about the little snippet of Adrian in Urchin singing 'She's a Roller' on the 'Early Days' DVD! That's priceless! I wish I could see the whole thing. Isn't it on the '12 Wasted Years' DVD or something? I gotta get that...

[!--QuoteBegin-that girl+Nov 12 2005, 01:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(that girl @ Nov 12 2005, 01:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Oooh, how about the little snippet of Adrian in Urchin singing 'She's a Roller' on the 'Early Days' DVD! That's priceless! I wish I could see the whole thing. Isn't it on the '12 Wasted Years' DVD or something? I gotta get that...
[snapback]122916[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well theres a new reason for me to get that DVD, I dont have it yet.

Well I will soon be in possesion of an Adrian Smith sweatband, so I guess that should be it. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My most highly prized maiden parafanalia has to be my maiden lunch box [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

my sturdy lunchbox. i bought it last time i went to the states to see my family for $20 from one of those weird shops that sell cool bongs and those rasta ash trays.

it came with a small thermos flask. it has the trooper on the front piece of mind on the back and the icarus eddie with the flame thrower on the sides

it has served me on may occasions, such as a lot of maiden gigs and climbing mount Snowden. it has many gigs left in it and i shall to contiue to use it forever!

[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']LC Edit: Altered a factual mistake in here so the poster doesn't get flamed.[/span]

Back