VOTE for the next Survivor game

Which band should be the next Survivor victim?

• Megadeth

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Slayer

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Queensryche

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Savatage

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Kiss

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Rush

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
Don't mind the poll options. I have to create a poll now, to have it there next week...

In about two weeks, Guns N Roses Survivor will conclude. I throw the selection of the next band open to the forum.

Post your nomination in this thread. One band per Maidenfan, please. If you nominate more than one band, I'll pick my favorite from the bands you name.

In about one week (when GnR reaches the #4 round) I'll change this thread into a poll with the best nominations. Then we'll have about one week to vote.

Oh, and I naturally voted Adrian Smith is larger than you.

Re: Nominate a band for the next Survivor game

I didn't participate much in the previous survivors so no idea if this has been done before, but... Megadeth.

Having Lemmy up in the poll options made me think of Motorhead.  I know Jacknife likes them, but I've never seen him polling here.  Anyway.  Go Hellraiser go!
By the way, hasn't anyone posted Dokken yet?  :ninja:

I was actually going to, not even joking about it, suggest Dokken.  They're one of the few "hair bands" I can listen to without feeling like a teenage girl.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:

GREAT!!! I voted for Death, but Rush have more chances and it'll be very fun do a Rush discography Survivor Game.

Megadeth was already done, so was Rush.  However, I understand why fans that missed the previous batch of Survivor polls would want these two.

It doesn't matter if a band's been done before. Both Megadeth and Rush are good ideas.

A word of advice: don't bother nominating Metallica. We'll do Metallica 2010 when Maiden 2010 ends.

As the guy running the games, I will reject any nomination that I think would make a bad game. Sorry, Rory Gallagher isn't good enough. (Murder89, you can pick another band, but pick someone better known please.)

Savatage and Slayer are both good ideas. They were in the last poll (the one GnR won).

Death is an interesting idea. I like them, but don't know them too well, and might enjoy digging into them deeper.

I'm definitely up for Rush.

Off the top of my head

Slayer
Kiss
Alice Cooper
Jethro Tull
Cheap Trick

Even more than that ... since Slayer is already mentioned, and I don't think the last 3 would make good games, it's Kiss.

Personally, I'd love to do a Kiss Survivor. I'm a huge Kiss fan. I'm not sure if it would get much support, though.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Even more than that ... since Slayer is already mentioned, and I don't think the last 3 would make good games, it's Kiss.

Personally, I'd love to do a Kiss Survivor. I'm a huge Kiss fan. I'm not sure if it would get much support, though.

I am a Kiss fan myself (up to 1979, pretty hit and miss after that), but part of the fun of these games (for me at least) is to revist some albums I have not listened to in a while/listen to some I skipped or never gave a chance ... I listed bands I have been listening to lately and have extensive catalogs.

Back