UEFA EURO 2016

Which country will you root for?

• Total voters
Ok, Cacic is irrelevant. If you saw when Modric came out, he walked past him like he wasn't there. Only when Cacic said something to him like hey, he gave him five, but without much eye contact. That tells you everything.
This is politics going on, and of course hooligans in political battle. While I support the cause, I do not support this act at all. After all this is sports and politics should be out of it. It will be sad if our current generation goes down in history like this.

Ok, Cacic is irrelevant. If you saw when Modric came out, he walked past him like he wasn't there. Only when Cacic said something to him like hey, he gave him five, but without much eye contact. That tells you everything.
This is politics going on, and of course hooligans in political battle. While I support the cause, I do not support this act at all. After all this is sports and politics should be out of it. It will be sad if our current generation goes down in history like this.

Of course it's politics. Even we in Slovenia know of Mamić's shady practices. It's just shame that some supporters want to remove him this way. We all know that Čačić is just a puppet with strings attached to Mamič's fingers (he was the coach of Slovenian club Maribor for 4 months and he was useless, and then he somehow landed a job as Croatian coach).

For those who don't know what we are talking about, Zdravko Mamić, also known as the Croatian Godfather, is a corrupt president of Dinamo Zagreb, who also makes decisions for the national team from the shadows. He also likes to bully and insult the press who ask him the wrong questions during interviews.

And here is the Wolf of Croatian football subtitled:

And our Torcida boys, they're stupid asses who should be criminally processed for this deed, not only it was really nasty as it looked, but because this is going to backlash on the whole Hajduk/Torcida against Mamic issue. Now they will look like saints, because their opponents just portrayed themselves as hooligans, which this sub-group certainly is. But tribute where tribute's due, they sneaked in dozens of flares and a cannon strike at EURO under red alert security. That could've been C4 ladies and gents.

^ on matic's video 3:29, Ante Cacic

Last edited by a moderator:
Spain the first team to score 3 goals, and of course, it involved a Barcelona player being offside <_<

Turkish fans protesting the team. Arda fighting with the fans. Spanish fans cheering for Arda. This type of absurdity can only be observed during a Turkey match. :D

What I love about 2nd round of group matches is their unpredictebility. I did guessed some of them, most of them weren't as "safe" as the 1st round.
Except Poland and Germany, but I'm glad for Poland since their one of my favourites this EURO.
I quite surprised for N. Ireland, those guys definitely deserve my respect, I already sent them home but it looks like they still have fight in them - they probably sent Ukraine home yesterday.
Italy won, unfortunatly.
As Croatia goes, I disapointed but definitely not surprised.
Spain - Turkey was the first match this EURO where you could see the winner in the first 10 minutes.

Ireland is making this a shit game. Been time wasting from the get go. One Irish player even passed a second ball into play. :facepalm:

Edit: Glad they got shat on in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Been many very nice goals and good games so far IMO.

The fights ruining a bit, if they want to fight. They should actually start doing on a real gym, and not this bullshit.

Back