Tournament Of Short Songs: Phase 1, Round 27

Vote for 1 or 2 of your FAVORITE songs:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
You can find the rules, list of songs and YouTube playlist of all songs in this thread.
I'll also put a link for each new round there and the thread is stickied so that it's easier to find.

Dio - We Rock
Metallica - Whiplash
Primal Fear - Chainbreaker
Running Wild - Port Royal
Venom - Welcome To Hell

Incredibly strong round. Did you consider to spread them out so that'd we have more of them later on?

Incredibly strong round. Did you consider to spread them out so that'd we have more of them later on?
You mean how the rounds are spread? It goes like this: heavy round -> power round -> rock round -> extreme round -> then 2 or 3 mixed rounds. I didn't put the best at the beginning or the end, that was random. Round 36 is the most brutal in this phase, watch out for that one :)

I meant to spread strong candidates (songs) a bit more. The more they are grouped together, the bigger the chance we're losing songs that are stronger (more popular/have bigger chance to get far) than some of the ones that got through via other groups. It's just a choice, but I was curious what you think.

edit: also: I'd try to give as many songs as possible a high (or the same) quality (e.g. 720 dpi). The difference in quality can be quite big.

Last edited:
I meant to spread strong candidates (songs) a bit more. The more they are grouped together, the bigger the chance we're losing songs that are stronger (more popular/have bigger chance to get far) than some of the ones that got through via other groups. It's just a choice, but I was curious what you think.
I think I only switched around 2-3 songs, the rest was random.

edit: also: I'd try to give as many songs as possible a high (or the same) quality (e.g. 720 dpi). The difference in quality can be quite big.
When I did the final cut, I used the links that were posted. If a link wasn't available, I'd search for it myself, and then I'd always go for HD if available :)

Back