THE WORST SONG EVER - WOT WE DO WINS!

Satisfied?

• Total voters
You could throw anything from ReLoad into this game. Escape is better than anything on that album.

Seriously, now that I've had some years to adjust to the oil can drums, I even prefer St. Anger to ReLoad.

I really like Reload. It's easily better than Load and St Anger, and probably around the same level as Death Magnetic, Kill Em All and Black Album for me personally.

I love Fuel, Memory Remains, Slither, Wild Things and Low Man (Nothing Else Matters done right). Songs like Devil's Dance and Carpe Diem aren't bad either. Sure, there's a few stinkers (Better Than You is pretty terrible), but overall, I enjoy it.

Gates Of Tomorrow...that's a weird one. In my opinion, it's dreadfully similar to Lord Of The Flies but I find it quite boring too. Nonetheless, Queensryche wins by default. (I don't hate Queensryche. I just find them merely "okay")

Weekend Warrior is the worst Iron Maiden song by a long stretch. It also wins by default.

The other two songs I voted for are bad too, but in a different way.

Dance of Death is like a steak that was cooked unevenly. Some parts came out still mostly raw: artwork, "Gates of Tomorrow", "Age of Innocence". Some parts were very well done.

I still understand why Weekend Warrior has more votes than Maniac Dance. Not to say that it's good because it's not, but Maniac Dance is an absolute abomination.

So, if it comes down to Wot We Do VS. Weekend Warrior, where do your votes lie? :D

I'd vote Wot We Do.

You could throw anything from ReLoad into this game. Escape is better than anything on that album.

Seriously, now that I've had some years to adjust to the oil can drums, I even prefer St. Anger to ReLoad.

Devil's Dance, Fuel, The Memory Remains and Where the Wild Things Are are easily better than Escape.

Fuel live, maybe. The rest, no.

Understand: at age 15, a couple months before Master of Puppets came out, my bud turned me on to Metallica. We were a coupla dumbass teenagers screaming "Life's for my own, to live my own way" with all the teen angst we had. Good times.

We're talkin' 'bout my damn battle cry here, bro. :shred:

Escape's not much worse than Trapped Under Ice, around the C+/B- area. The rest of the songs on RtL are easily at least an A-.

Winners:
Rats
Big Fat Money
Weekend Warrior
Wot We Do

We've reached the second stage of the game as all the songs have now appeared!

Since all the songs have appeared at least once, I'm not going to include YouTube links anymore unless there's a demand for that.

Since all the songs have appeared at least once, I'm not going to include YouTube links anymore unless there's a demand for that.

I would actually like YouTube links, as some of these are so bad that I forgot them immediately. But, if no one else cares, I can just Google 'em myself.

Disturbing the Priest is a mess, but that Helloween song is so incredibly lame and bad.

System of a Shit.

The Priest song is just mediocre, the Van Halen song is terrible.

Priest song is super lame and bad, It's Alright is just kinda bleh.

Helloween, SOAD, Van Halen, Sabbath. Last pair was tough. Very boring versus slightly crappy. I preferred slightly crappy.

I like Load and Reload. I consider them the same album, really, since they were recorded and released at around the same time. As for Reload, Fixxxer is probably my favorite nu-Metallica song.

I place Escape in the 25% of Ride the Lightning that I generally skip, not because they're bad songs, but because I really just want to get to Creeping Death.

Winners:
I Don't Wanna Cry No More
She's Like Heroin
Loss of Control
Its Alright

Pink Floyd. I'm a bit disturbed by breakfast noises in general.

@Mosh I can only find a 1 minute live version of Hail, Kill and Die online, and don't have too many Manowar albums in my collection. Nevertheless it sounds like stock Manowar, which I don't mind, so Blaze gets the vote.

GNR.

Opeth, although I didn't mind either song. For some reason I love it when Katatonia does music like this, but just don't feel much for Opeth's own brand.

Back