The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy if it were NA tour date announcements but it is probably more than that, unless Bruce is over hyping it.

I can't help but wonder if Nicko's health may have caused them to altered course. But I really can't see them skipping NA/SA for this tour. But if they do I'll live, heh.

How dare Maiden protect their own intellectual copyright.

BTW: a stream of loads of previously unreleased content actually WAS provided. Was that not good enough? Why should people expect a stream of a live event be provided to them free of charge? Why don't Maiden just release everyting for free and play free gigs as well?

They could play some gigs for charity… :p

Joking aside, I agree with most of your post. I guess that some people are disappointed that Maiden’s show was not streamed whilst the concerts of many other bands at the same festival were. There probably is a reason for this (I blame Tony Newton :lol: ).

I would be happy if it were NA tour date announcements but it is probably more than that, unless Bruce is over hyping it.

I can't help but wonder if Nicko's health may have caused them to altered course. But I really can't see them skipping NA/SA for this tour. But if they do I'll live, heh.
There is absolutely no way they are not touring NA next year, if they have plans to do Japan and another run of European dates then worse case the tour wont be as extensive instead of 30+ shows you will see something in the low 20s maybe even less.

The "surprise" that has been "revealed" by Bruce (and in some way by Nicko) is surely a new live album + DVD of The Future Past Tour (in Wacken or London), OR a new record with new songs played on the 2nd leg of DOFP tour in 2024.

...well I do and most of the Trooper beers (Robinson's anyway) have been pretty good, so I wouldn't be exactly sad about it either, but... :p

Seriously though, it seems that the rest of the Maiden year 2023 will be rather interesting as well!
I'm interested in how Power Trip will go for them.

I
The "surprise" that has been "revealed" by Bruce (and in some way by Nicko) is surely a new live album + DVD of The Future Past Tour (in Wacken or London), OR a new record with new songs played on the 2nd leg of DOFP tour in 2024.
I agree.
I see them either releasing live album/live DVD/Blu-ray or adding new single to the 2024 leg of Future Past Tour, so introducing new album for 2025 release. IMO

Come to Greece. Believe me it's an experience.
I saw Iron Maiden in Greece last year and with the exception of the guy with the flare it was an awesome experience. I also enjoyed the fireworks after the show. I really hope they will come to Greece next year and I know the crowd will be ecstatic when they hear "Alexander The Great" because they've been waiting a long time to hear "Alexander The Great" live in Greece.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back