The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden were excellent, Bruce in particular, only slight hitch was H got lost in the Alexander solo, has that been happening much? …

I think what happened a few times on this tour is that he noticed a mistake by someone else, for example Nicko, and then instead of doing what is usually recommended (i.e. just somehow get through your part), he stops playing.
But it should be easy to find an excellent version for a live album.

Though"Night Of The Dead, Legacy Of The Beast" has made me a little suspicious...:D

Last edited:

I think what happened a few times on this tour is that he noticed a mistake by someone else, for example Nicko, and then instead of doing what is usually recommended (i.e. just somehow get through your part), he stops playing.

But I it should be easy to find an excellent version for a live album.

Though "Night Of The Dead, Legacy Of The Beast" has made me a little suspicious...:)

I think he just lost where he was and it took a while for him to find a spot to jump back in.

He made a little "prayer" gesture just before that solo last night:lol: The prayer obviously worked!

The Ireland & UK event shirt is cool. Prisoner!!!
Much better than some other event shirts. The front artwork is giving me some NPFTD-era Derek Riggs vibes. Probably the cloudy skies, which look similar to one of his illustrations from back then. Though the proportions of the Eddies are a bit wonky. They look a tiny bit like wobbleheads or something lol

They were on fire in Dublin last night!
Seconded.

Bruce Dickinson is the tits.

There were several noticable messy transitions, something I've never noticed at a Maiden gig before. Don't care, they were great, as usual. Heaven Can Wait and Can I Play With Madness are super fun live

I have just checked The O2 app on my phone and I now have the tickets for both gigs there. :)
kölnticket has a problem with Maiden this year for some reason. I wanted to help a colleague yesterday and buy a ticket for her because she says she has no experience with that, but you are redirected to the event “The Evil in Cologne - City Tour” when you click on “book ticket.“ Huh?
If you try it on myticket, it works.

Much better than some other event shirts. The front artwork is giving me some NPFTD-era Derek Riggs vibes. Probably the cloudy skies, which look similar to one of his illustrations from back then.
I agree.
Heaven Can Wait and Can I Play With Madness are super fun live
Yes, and I think that's why they were chosen for this set. Crowd participation in the vocal department, unlike songs like Alexander, Celts and Hell On Earth (I'm kind of glad about the latter). They are for the melodies.

I have one standing ticket for Nottingham and one for Birmingham. Will Sell for cost, if anyone needs one. Payment with Paypal. I’ll do ticket transfer on Ticketmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back