Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict the album will be based on the life and work of Jules Verne :). Seriously, I'd really love to see something "Made in Iron" (http://madeinirontribute.com/)::)!
That is an amazing stage set for a tribute band.
250j89g.jpg

I predict the album will follow the tradition with numbers in the title and be called 1616, being a concept album based on the life and work of William Shakespeare. Tracks include "Hamlet", "Romeo and Juliet" (Feat. Mark Knopfler) and "Richard III".
LMAO

He bought it, and it was his wish to be buried in it.

Listened to Destroyer only. A good rock album. Can I expect something more "metal" from those two?
Their last two albums are very much in the vein of the 70s stuff. If you want a heavier Kiss, Creatures of the Night and Revenge are the way to go. Carnival of Souls is pretty heavy too but not as strong imo.

I'm going to open a new thread once we actually have news - and lock it, to have a somewhat decent resource so people won't have to wade through pages and pages of rambling.

Congratulations. We now have accumulated 60 pages, and almost 12 hundred posts, in a thread about an album that DOESN'T EVEN EXIST YET!!
That's Maiden fans for you. Oh ! the excitement. This killing time (before any real news) thing is all part of the fun. Waiting for a new maiden album to be released.... Having a ticket in your hands, for a a forthcoming Maiden gig... I love those times almost as much as the event. Maiden active = Happy days. :cheers:

Just imagine the insanity when information is actually released. Geez, after that, if you said "There's a lot of trees in the jungle", our minds would explode!

I don't believe the amount of money they spend on all that stuff comes even close to how much money they already have. I truly and honestly believe that every band out there who has at least as good of a following that Maiden and Rush ALREADY has SO MUCH MONEY even before they start a tour that all their expenses are just pocket change and don't hurt then financially in the least. Bruce's net worth alone is $115 MILLION! http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/producers/bruce-dickinson-net-worth/

Nowadays,Tour is really an important thing,more than selling records.But maiden could became an studio band and make like a 15 shows in London ,i bet would be sold out for sure.I would go for sure from spain to see that,

A facebook page called Iron Maiden Memes claims that new info about the album and tour will be announced the last couple days in February.

Their source is supposedly Adrian Smith.

I really hope this is true.

A facebook page called Iron Maiden Memes claims that new info about the album and tour will be announced the last couple days in February.

Their source is supposedly Adrian Smith.

I really hope this is true.

I really wouldn't put too much stock in that...

Posters on the page doubt it very much. It's a completely unattributed post lifted from somewhere else, saying what everyone would like to hear, and it doesn't read like anything Maiden would ever post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back