Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it could be 'baut Maiden.. Glenn Tipton (Priest guitarist) has confessed they makin' South American leg after Asian and Australian during next year tour, they rather don't bring back their tour again to North America, the attendance results are dumped down this year. Black Sabbath - Megadeth played with them on Southern American Tour when Sabbs promoted the "13" album some years ago. Ozzy says they will be workin' and recordin' brand new album next year. I don't think they have had the detailed tour plans right now, but quoting Mustaine " We are playing South American tour in August next year with the very huge British metal band".

So a cross fingers on Mega + Maiden tour combo!

Yeah, the only three possibilities are Maiden, Priest or Sabbath (nothing else qualifies as massive and English). I think Maiden is the most likely out of the three though because of various other hints scattered so far.

They don't consider themselves metal, even though they were a massive contributor to the NWOBHM.

I think Motorhead actually opened for Megadeth recently so I really doubt it's them.

Maiden, Priest or Sabbath are the only UK bands for whom Dave & Friends might open.

They don't consider themselves metal, even though they were a massive contributor to the NWOBHM.

Long hair, wear black, play loud, fast music with distorted guitars and heavy drumming, solos in every song, guitar solo and drum solo every gig. Nope, nothing metal about them.

Long hair, wear black, play loud, fast music with distorted guitars and heavy drumming, solos in every song, guitar solo and drum solo every gig. Nope, nothing metal about them.

The keyword is they. Most people accept they are rock because they consider themselves rock.

I would put them in the same league as AC/DC : considering the rythms, the songs structure, they are more Rock than Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back