Steve Harris

I'm quite sure that BL's recent european and forthcoming british tours actually cost money to Steve. The 2013 crowds were not huge, but the 2014' were even smaller. In Paris last year, I've met two guys who have waited from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. just to get their stuff signed, but didn't bother to attend the gig, while it was far from sold out and the ticket price was ridiculously low. Very few people really appreciated the record and most of them are in Europe and maybe Japan.
I'm quite sure that BL's recent european and forthcoming british tours actually cost money to Steve. The 2013 crowds were not huge, but the 2014' were even smaller. In Paris last year, I've met two guys who have waited from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. just to get their stuff signed, but didn't bother to attend the gig, while it was far from sold out and the ticket price was ridiculously low. Very few people really appreciated the record and most of them are in Europe and maybe Japan.
Damn! I would think people would go JUST to see Steve and meet him too.

So did I, but apparently, this opportunity is not enough. But, honestly, the fewer people, the better.

It's been for sale for some time now I think... I got an idea, why don't we get all Iron Maiden-fans in the world together, buy the place and make it our temple and sacred ground for our new religion? I'm sure the priest from Flight 666 will be happy in his new office as Pope...

I thought that thing sold ages ago? Or didn't he slash the price? I don't like it at all. It reminds me of Croft Manor from one of the early Tomb Raider games, ie every stereotype associated with an English mansion crammed into one building.

Cool. I was expecting live-footage and studio recording... Sounds great. That guy do sing well, whatever impression people have got from the album (I personally never understood that).

I'd certainly recommend seeing them if you're a Maiden fan and they come to play near you. The tickets werent expensive at all.

It was. He said "Glasgow" at 5:08. :) Was that the show we were at or did he play there earlier this year?
I recognise the stage & views into the crowd. Definitely The Garage, BW. They only played there 29th March 2013; they didn't return there on the 2014 tour. (There was only three gigs in the UK in 2014, I think.) I know exactly where I was standing at the front, but I did't spot myself...

A few days ago I found myself (a fragment of not much more than a 5th of a second) on a saved registration (that was broadcasted live) -now uploaded on YouTube- of a Nighwish concert from 2002!

EDIT:
Crappy image quality, but I vividly remember where I stood and I also found my wife (we were married four weeks before that) near that spot, during a different song, from a different angle.

Back