Steve Harris

They've maybe decided to go out for another run since Maiden aren't touring. Now the question is.... where does this come in relation to the release date of Maiden's new album? :dancinggeek:

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have to go to the Newcastle show, I doubt I could get to Manchester in time.

Some of those venues sound incredibly small. I mean, the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen is absolutely tiny for a gig. I wouldn't think it takes more than a few hundred. The stage is about the width of my living room. Would be awesome to see Steve there. Unfortunately I don't live in Aberdeen any more though...

The venue in Manchester is the same place they played last time, and that's small too. It's the basement of the student union.

I'd like to see them in London. Do you think the demand will be high for the tickets? I've already booked my flights.

You should try & go to one of the really small venues, harrisdevot. Have you already bought tickets for the Islington gig?
I would have liked to attend the Plymouth gig but the problem is I've already booked my holidays with wife and kids, and if I cancel, I can expect getting in serious trouble : last year I changed everybody's plans to go and see... Steve Harris in Paris :D. So, this time, low profile :innocent:

I would have liked to attend the Plymouth gig but the problem is I've already booked my holidays with wife and kids, and if I cancel, I can expect getting in serious trouble : last year I changed everybody's plans to go and see... Steve Harris in Paris :D. So, this time, low profile :innocent:
You love Steve more than your wife & kids. You are a bad, bad man! :p

:p Well, once a year is not that much, and this relationchip will end quite soon I'm afraid, so, as long as I can...

Would book plane tickets in an instant if I could convince anyone to go with me... Stockholm-gig 2013 was awesome. Now I mostly wait for a new album.

Would book plane tickets in an instant if I could convince anyone to go with me... Stockholm-gig 2013 was awesome. Now I mostly wait for a new album.
You don't want to travel alone ? Or is it attending the gig on your own ?

I am not Maturin of course, but if I would answer it for myself:

Probably a mix of the two. But distance and costs play a role here. I don't think I've ever met someone going abroad to see a gig without knowing anyone out there.

If this were about Maiden's last gig, I still might do an attempt, even if (and that's probably not realistic) no one else I knew would go there.

Back