Infinite Dreams 10/10
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son 10/10
Moonchild 10/10

The Evil That Men Do 8'5/10
The Clairvoyant 8'5/10
Only The Good Die Young 8'5/10
The Prophecy 8'5/10

Can I Play With Madness 7'5/10

1. The Evil That Men Do - Love the melody in the intro, which also comes during the chorus. Great driving rhythm, not to mention the "breakdown" section in the middle. Adrian plays a really good solo. The lyrics may not add much to the storyline but as the band itself stated, it's a loosely based concept album.

2. The Clairvoyant - Just got everything I love about Maiden. Great harmonies, tight rhythm, great vocals by Bruce, also has a bass intro and how it further carries along the premises on which 7th Son is based upon.

3. Moonchild - Really like the atmosphere in this song, the acoustic intro with accompanying vocals and then the synth effects totally set it up, great riffs and Bruce's evil laugh in the end, just awesome.

4. Infinite Dreams - One of the moodier tracks on the album. A very engaging intro, got a great harmony in it, and when it gets upbeat at the mark "Someone's chasing, I cannot move..." is totally awesome. Plus, it adds a lot to the storyline and shows mindset of the protagonist.

5. Only The Good Die Young - In the same lines of Moonchild and The Clairvoyant, musically. Love the main riff and the callback in the acoustic outro to end the album.

6. Can I Play With Madness - Contrary to what many fans say, I'd like to add that it fits perfectly in the album! Music-wise, it totally presents the chaos that the protagonist is going through and the mid-section is a total jam (one of Steve's best compositions)!

7. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son - This was actually one of the first Maiden songs I first listened to. Again, a moodier first-half, a bit unique maching-drums/synth sound and the later half being complete shred-fest but c'mon something's got to fill the ranks right?!

8. The Prophecy - Even though it being ranked last, it is actually a good song! Acts as bridge between The Clairvoyant and the grand finale. That clean intro is just magnificent, also like the somewhat contrasting harsh backing vocals in the verses and the classic acoustic outro. It just does it's job. Dave's style really shows here, an underrated writer in the band but has more better stuff under his kitty!

Back