Official Star Trek Thread

The way I remember it, DS9 was one of the first series to really play the long game, with arcs that developed over multiple seasons. I think Babylon 5 was the only other show at the time doing anything like it, but I didn't watch that one very much.

DS9 is worth it in the long run, and has the best individual Star Trek episodes. But TNG has Picard, who is by far the best Star Trek character of them all. So...you have to understand, I love them all. It's like asking me to pick between children. Or parents.

Probably not a popular idea, but I'd like to see a series developed around the Enterprise-C. We know how it all ends... but maybe it'd be interesting to set up a series that has a definitive ending. you know? 3 or 5 year plan and its over.

Fare well, Leonard Nimoy.
LeonardNimoyTribute.jpg

We know you didn't like to be known just for Spock...
41%2B4zm65IaL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

...but this character was and will continue to be one of the rulers of the sci-fi genre... !

He actually came full circle on it. By 1996 he had published I Am Spock, the superior of his two autobiographies. The last 20 years of his life were very pro-Star Trek. He even finished every tweet with LLAP - Live long and prosper.

Back