1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New posters! Who are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LooseCannon, May 15, 2007.

1. cynick

cynick Invader

"there are no ugly women, only not enough alcohol"

soundwave likes this.
  2. Metal Warrior 330

Metal Warrior 330 Educated Fool

Hello Everyone I'm back! :) Sorry for my abesnce I was back in the Boston area enjoying time with family and friends and now I'm back in China. I saw three awesome concerts back in my home area. This year I saw Steve Winwood, Steely Dan, Yes, Rival Sons, and Black Sabbath. Its amazing; I saw Iron Maiden's first show in Shanghai last April and I saw Black Sabbath's last concert in the Boston area just two days before going back to China and I saw Steve Winwood and Steely Dan just four days after arriving from China.

soundwave and MrKnickerbocker like this.
  3. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 The Gordian Knot

Hi. I'm Diesel 11, a metalhead like most of you probably are. My favorite metal band is Megadeth, but Maiden is a close second. Don't know how much I'll be on here, but nice to look around nonetheless.

4. Metal Warrior 330

Welcome to the board Diesel 11 :welcome:
    Megadeth is an awesome band. This board is a great place for us to talk about Maiden, metal and just about any kind of music. It's also a great place for me to connect with people with similar interests because here in China, I don't know too many people in my area who like metal or most of the rock and roll bands I'm into. I have to explain the generation gap thing to my students but I tell them that if the music they likes makes them happy then I'm happy. Halloween is coming so I will sneak in Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, King Diamond, and Alice Cooper into my power point presentation and I will play a little in my class. :bigsmile:

Diesel 11 likes this.
  5. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 The Gordian Knot

Thank you. :) I'm really enjoying looking around here, especially the lists and that stuff. Really cool site.

6. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway Yacht Rock

:welcome: Diesel!

Diesel 11 likes this.
  7. MrKnickerbocker

MrKnickerbocker clap hands

8. Markus Bunders

Markus Bunders Prowler

I'm shit and I know I am :)

A classmate of mine played Maiden's Maiden on LP, maybe in '88 and then it started. Long breaks in between ja 5 years and 3 months ago bought last minute ticket to Helsinki gig and then it hit again. Moved from Finland to Vietnam and then to Austria and there haven't been many days without listening to Iron Maiden during that period. I do Maiden in car while driving, on headphones when running and on Bluray/youtbe when drinking. 38 years.

9. MrKnickerbocker

Welcome, Markus!

10. Metal Warrior 330

Welcome aboard, Markus!

11. BeThyJames

BeThyJames Trooper

Hi all

Just registered today but been lurking for a while!
    Ive been a Maiden fan since being a kid but for reasons I can't explain I had about a 10 year hiatus which ended recently.
    I'm now more into them than ever and am having a great time catching up on stuff I've missed on the last few albums and reacquainting myself with the older stuff.
    I'm off to see TBOS European tour in Manchester next May. Can't wait!

Anyway I plan to go through all the songs in the commentaries and polls and post my own ratings and reviews. So apologies for spamming the boards but I'm really looking forward to doing it!

Cheers.

12. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

Hello and welcome!

BeThyJames likes this.
  13. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway Yacht Rock

14. MrKnickerbocker

Welcome, James!

BeThyJames likes this.
  15. Metal Warrior 330

Welcome aboard, James!

BeThyJames likes this.
  16. Mr Chippy

Mr Chippy Prowler

Longtime Maiden fan here originally from Dublin. I joined a few months back as you guys seem to have a great forum here. Hope to be posting more frequently and joining in with some of the chat.

17. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

Hi and welcome! :cheers:

Mr Chippy likes this.
  18. MrKnickerbocker

Welcome! Always good to have another "Mr." around.

Mr Chippy likes this.
  19. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Ancient Mariner

WHO IS FAVOURITE GUITARIST? ANSWER NOW!

20. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Ancient Mariner

I wan't talking to you, IWishIHadAdriansDT300. I was talking to Mr Chippy... :innocent: