New posters! Who are you?

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Wow!  The forum seems to be hopping.  This is where I meet all the people who have become regulars during my last absence.

Hi!  I'm LC.  Long time reader, thousandth time poster.  I come from Canada, have known the Duke for years, talk hockey with Onhell, and generally rock the casbah.

Who are you?

Hi there, Loosey. I'm SMX, also known as Mr. DICKtionary. I play bass and piss off n00bs.

How come no one visits the chatroom anymore? :(

SinisterMinisterX said:
Hi there, Loosey. I'm SMX, also known as Mr. DICKtionary. I play bass and piss off n00bs.

How come no one visits the chatroom anymore? :(

I know...I've only seen Shadow on apart from myself, but hopefully that will change with the summer holidays.

Raven said:
but hopefully that will change with the summer holidays.
When the kids are on their Summer hols. ;)

Seriously, I have not been in the chat-room for a while myself.

Oh, and Raven - seems your 1000th post came and went with no ceremony.

Haven't been on for a while myself, any time that I signed in, it was completely empty so I didn't stick around for long. I'm Hunlord by the way, also known as Hunny, Hun, or Don Hurlione to those who don't want to make it sound like they're calling me something affectionate.

Albie said:
When the kids are on their Summer hols. ;)

Seriously, I have not been in the chat-room for a while myself.

Oh, and Raven - seems your 1000th post came and went with no ceremony.

So it would seem, Albie...ah well, one post closer to death, or something.

It appears my 1,000th post was 'Dear H, I think my sides are splitting' in the YouTube thread...is it portentious that my 1,000th post was about idiotic Americans?

Whatever happened to the WELCOME TO thread?

Anyway, if this is the newbies thread, where are all the newbies?

Genghis Khan, here or Genghis or Khan or GK.

One more thing... Ottawa Senators are going to win the Stanley Cup and Onhell knows it.  :D

Genghis Khan said:
Anyway, if this is the newbies thread, where are all the newbies?

For purposes of this thread, GK, you're probably a newbie. LC has been gone for a long, long time - and IIRC, you joined during that period.

Genghis Khan said:
One more thing... Ottawa Senators are going to win the Stanley Cup and Onhell knows it.   :D
I'm With you there even tho there down by 3 right now :mad: but they’ll get a win another night and kick Buffalo out. Anyway I’m prisoner of maiden iv been around for about 6-7 months I don’t post much but I’m usually logged in 4-5 times a week reading. o yea I’m also a Canadian.

Mmm...Donuts said:
Name's Mark, probably one of the few scores of Maiden fans here in Cebu Philippines. I joined around November.

Hmm... for some odd reason I thought you were in the US...

Welcome back LooseCannon  :)
It seems that there's not that much newbies' posts in that thread...
I'm a more or less an oldbie since I joined in june 2004. During the last six months or so I slowed down my posting frequency here in the English-speaking part of the forum  (but i'm still reading your posts on a daily basis guys). I'm still active in the French-speaking part of Maidenfans...
Cheers

So I'm Onhell, the last remaining Mexican resident of the boards and one of like 5 hockey fans, been around for almost four years... damn that's a long time, and in that time only 5 people are still around, GO OLDIES!

Onhell said:
..and one of like 5 hockey fans, been around for almost four years... damn that's a long time, and in that time only 5 people are still around, GO OLDIES!
Good for you. :p

There still remains only three (or four at a push) of us that vehemently talk of football. :D

Back