New posters! Who are you?

I am Caveman Ninja. Older readers may remember me from the IMBB back when it was free and decent. I was active in the traders section - I even taped a few shows back in the day, although I don't bother with any of that now. Youtube and cameraphones have changed the world.

I've seen Iron Maiden 36 times (I think - maybe 37? Damn, I finally lost count) in various European countries dating back to the VXI tour.

I am Caveman Ninja. Older readers may remember me from the IMBB back when it was free and decent. I was active in the traders section - I even taped a few shows back in the day, although I don't bother with any of that now. Youtube and cameraphones have changed the world.

I've seen Iron Maiden 36 times (I think - maybe 37? Damn, I finally lost count) in various European countries dating back to the VXI tour.
I havent been there in ages, but still remember your name hehe

Hello Maiden Forums
just signed up for the forums again (use to be on the old forums around 2003 - 2007ish) I stopped posting when they made the board fan club only and wanted you to pay. We did get extra track around when AMOLAD came out so that was cool.
about me
I run a marketing company with the wife, I'm 30 years old and first found Maiden when I was given Beast Of The Beast around 1996 maybe for Christmas but not quite sure.
Due to being run over by a car (driver ran a red light and was drunk and high) im now in a wheelchair.
really looking forward to the new Album have ordered the Vinyl the CD and have it On iTunes.
I have also just bought the vinyl box set (1980 - 1988) as just got a vinyl deck this week so can enjoy older maiden while I wait for new Maiden.
Here's hoping that they bring out another box set with the rest of the Vinyl's, as that would be cool.

Hi there!

My name is Michał and I'm from Poland! English is not my first or even second language so I have little problems with posting stuff but I'm doing my best here.

I'm 27 years old and I work as... Err... that's complicated. I'm programmer, designer, SEO/marketing consultant, product manager in two startups and so on. I love metal since I was 5. To be honest - I prefer Bruce solo stuff rather than first Maiden albums but post-reunion stuff is just my cup of tea!

Nice to meet everyone.

Nice! I went by there last Sunday. :D For the record, I'm from Berlin.

I heard the same about Wroclaw. Part of my ancestry is from the area, but not Polish, as you will probably imagine.

So visit Poland and explore. Wrocław is amazing if you know where to go. When I was younger i spend weeks in trains when I was exploring Poland and Lithuania (my family is from Vilnius)

I'd love to do a proper Polish tour. Some of the nicest people I've ever met were Poles. Like last weekend on a festival where I was, with whom I drank 50° warm vodka. I think one of them even was from Wroclaw. :D

It's possible. Some people in my country drink vodka like Brits tea. :D

I must visit Germany, it's very interesting country but language...

Well, Polish vodka is pretty awesome. :D

In case Maiden come to Berlin next year, you're more than welcome here...

And if they visit Poland - don't hold back I live in Wrocław but my family live near Warsaw so two places are covered :)

Polish vodka is pretty awesome but I'm more wine/beer guy and from what i heard - you can't beat German beer.

Back