Megadeth Album Survivor Results

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eliminated: Th1rt3en

12. Th1rt3en
13. Risk
14. Super Collider

That's a shame. I actually kind of liked Th1rt3en, it had some very strong songs on it. It looks like Endgame is going next, which if it does, I'm calling blasphemy and this game will be an official farce. :p

UA has some great songs on it, but it's a bit inconsistent... It also contains the abomination which is "...Set Me Free". This is made worse, with the fact that a far better original song was left off in order to include it ("Black Swan"). I know that song was included on "Endgame", but the original UA bonus track version is the superior one.

UA has some great songs on it, but it's a bit inconsistent... It also contains the abomination which is "...Set Me Free".
No way! 'A Tout Le Monde' is fantastic!:p I agree that 'United Abominations' is inconsistent though. It has some songs which stand up against the classics (such as 'Sleepwalker' and 'Blessed are the Dead') and some silly, sloppy songs such as the title track and 'Amerikhastan'. The title track is also ruined by the spoken word verses.

Back