Megadeth Album Survivor Results

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with Risk. That album is terrible. But Cryptic Writings isn't to bad. The World Needs a Hero has some good songs on it.

Need to listen to some of these again, but for now Super Collider is enough.

Well I don't listen to Megadeth much, infact the only full albums I've heard are Peace Sells and Rust in Peace, so won't be voting in this survivor.

Well if those two are still around late on then you can vote to keep them in, or just vote for what I vote for. :p

Listen to more Megadeth though. At least know everything up to and including 'Countdown to Extinction'.

I thought 13 was well liked? I remember a bunch of people saying they liked it a little bit after the release date.

I liked it when it was new. Haven't heard it since though.

"13" has some great songs on it, but overall it's very patchy. It contains some very poor songs, amongst the worst in Megadeth's career, and it's very filler-ish as a whole.

Last three. The songs on Risk may not be very Megadeth, but they sure are more well written than the slow-churned-butter/afterthought-thrash of the last three albums.

I'm just gonna say this. Super Collider is bad, but Risk is way worse. Kingmaker and Dance in the Rain were enough to make me not vote for it. However that being said, I voted for Risk and Youthanasia.

I'd take "Risk" over "Super Collider" any day of the week! The reason why "Risk" takes such a bashing, is because it's their lightest album overall. But I find the quality of the songwriting on "Risk" to be way above the songwriting on "Super Collider". I love most of what's on "Risk", a couple of songs not-withstanding. Most of what's on "Super Collider" is either terrible at worst, or forgettable at best. Songs like "Dance In The Rain" and "Kingmaker" are very good, and save it from being a complete disaster, but overall, it's the worst collection of songs in Megadeth's career.

Back