matter of life & death live dvd?

I got Uniondale (October 12th, 2006) and SECC, in Glasgow (18/11/2006?) and I think I prefer the Nassau Coliseum one, but there's Different World pro-shot footage from Japan? with Steve using a red precision. Is there any info if that whole thing came up on the bootleg world?

Also, I know it ain't the full AMOLAD show but technically Download Festival 2007 IS on the same tour, they mixed it up with some classics but they still play 5 AMOLAD tracks...this is probably the best thing out there in that case, from that tour, full show on YouTube too..

There is also this from Denmark (a show I was at, front row :cool:) Just Different World though...

That's the one, live in Copenhagen, used as B-Sides to Different World. The band certainly has the full thing and should release it as they promised to release a DVD from this tour but, not Donington as the band didn't do the full album.

That's the one, live in Copenhagen, used as B-Sides to Different World. The band certainly has the full thing and should release it as they promised to release a DVD from this tour but, not Donington as the band didn't do the full album.

Well from what I know the band records every live show as soundboards from the mixer...I'm not sure if they film every show. Maybe. The one above is from some TV crew.

And the Different World live single is from Aalborg, Denmark, it's the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg live single that is from Copenhagen :)

It is a shame that an official live album/DVD was never put out but hey maybe when they do the History of Iron Maiden DVD of the reunion era they will release footage of it. But in the meantime luckily the Donington footage is on Youtube and there are plenty of bootlegs. It would have been really cool if they released a special edition double CD with the studio album on disc 1 and then the entire album live on disc 2 and then the Donington show on DVD. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I would love a DVD of this tour but I can think of a few reasons why we haven't seen it yet -

1. The first part of the tour was the whole album. And while that was incredibly awesome (I saw two shows on that tour) I doubt that it would entice a whole lot of folks to buy a DVD of that show. The Stockholm audio bootleg definitely is a go to here.

2. The second part was AMOLAD songs + the standards. I know the Download show was filmed but it's not that great and I dislike how much of it is performed in daylight.

I imagine we'll get one at some point but maybe it'll be paired with something else? Just a thought.

Man that first part of that tour was so, so awesome.

Are you sure? Different World belongs to Lick Library, they might been the ones shooting it.
Soundboard audio recording is surely available to the band, however I doubt there exists a complete pro-video of this show.

I wish they would play all new albums entirely on new tours. AMoLAD is especially a good album to do it with. As a whole it's a very cohesive piece.

Are you sure? Different World belongs to Lick Library, they might been the ones shooting it.
Soundboard audio recording is surely available to the band, however I doubt there exists a complete pro-video of this show.
In the "Death on the Road" documentary, the person in charge of the back-up of performances through computer technology said that every show was archived via pro-tooled. I wonder if he meant audio AND video.

Last edited:
Well, once they do call it quits, I hope the legacy of Iron Maiden will continue with an archive series of official live albums..Imagine all the great shows from way back in the 80s until today that they could release...When it comes to this, I hope Maiden really milk the cow :D

I think Kevin had Download concert mixed in his portfolio. But obviously there are reasons they did not publish it.

Well, once they do call it quits, I hope the legacy of Iron Maiden will continue with an archive series of official live albums..Imagine all the great shows from way back in the 80s until today that they could release...When it comes to this, I hope Maiden really milk the cow :D
fry-take-my-money.jpg

I do not want the Download festival, I want the 2006 European leg tour setlist.
I just realized that the Different World single have live versions of Iron Maiden, Fear of the Dark, Different World and The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg on it. It was recorded at different shows in Denmark November 2006. I'm sure those Denmark shows will be released at some point, just like the Ed Huntour stuff!

I just realized that the Different World single have live versions of Iron Maiden, Fear of the Dark, Different World and The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg on it. It was recorded at different shows in Denmark November 2006. I'm sure those Denmark shows will be released at some point, just like the Ed Huntour stuff!
Also Trooper 2005 single have Prowler, Another Life and Rue Morgue live from 2005 tour with great quality.

So I belive band have a live audio files from every tour. I was hoping that in covid lockdown we will get some old tour live album but I guess they are planning that for retirement.

Back