Maiden still with Blaze ?!?

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Oct 22 2005, 12:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Oct 22 2005, 12:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The moderators in the IMBB are a bit too lax don't you think?
[snapback]120921[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The moderators here are a bit lax if a discussion about a phoney t-shirt can turn into a rant against the IMBB [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm probably older than most people on this forum and I'm trying not to slack off anyone but isn't complaining like an old fart just as annoying as ranting and changing topics? I joined you guys because of your "speakeasy" moderating approach. So hopefully we can keep it that way and all "post happily ever after".

[!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Oct 23 2005, 05:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Oct 23 2005, 05:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I encourage ranting against the IMBB.  It's ass.
[snapback]121023[/snapback]​
[/quote]

If the IMBB discovers our Official Bash The IMBB thread, they'll come round here and start flaming us and turn it into another IMBB!

Well... blah-di-blah! Could we all get back ON topic for a change? I thought the shirt-story would provoke more intelligent posts than this! But then... there's a few of "them" in every forum isn't there?

Maybe we should host a "design your own IM shirt for ranting wankers" competition. Best three designs will be printed and shipped to those who best fit the description!

Gentlemen, start your Photoshop engines [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, it's an interesting question. What direction would Maiden have gone in without Bruce and H back? I think that they would have retired by now. The smaller crowds and the failing record sales had to be getting annoying. We might have seen a 2000 record, but probably not a 2003 record, nor a 2001/05 live album.

This doesn't mean I blame Blaze for any of it. I blame the prats out there who can't see something awesome. Also, I think that Maiden's renewed success has a lot to do with having a stunning press release at just the right time. 1999-2000 was a huge remergence of metal in Europe, and having the announcement that Maiden's "classic" lineup would be back really fuelled interest not only from old fans who had long since parted ways over one or another various idiotic reasons, but also fans who enjoyed metal but had never had a chance to get into Maiden due to the smaller exposure of the band of the Blaze years.

Just thought I'd post another obscurity I came across on eBay in here.
For all you bikers out there:
[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.de/IRON-MAIDEN-NOBODY-LIVES-FOREVER-T-SHIRT-BO20-SHIRTS-M_W0QQitemZ8349683771QQcategoryZ53021QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\' target=\'_blank\']NOBODY LIVES FOREVER![/a]

Who Knew Eddie had a feminen side?

[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.ca/IRON-MAIDEN-SHORT-SLEEVE-T-SHIRT-XL_W0QQitemZ8349517922QQcategoryZ313QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\' target=\'_blank\']Eddie's Feminen Side[/a]

Back