Maiden still with Blaze ?!?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Oct 18 2005, 01:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Oct 18 2005, 01:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]err... RW... do you think I would produce such a crap and then try to sell it!?
[snapback]120557[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Maybe [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Just wondering who did it. If nothing else the quality of the shirt printing looks good and what with me still toying with the idea of maidenfans.com t-shirts

If you can find a Brave New World shirt that has Maiden +Blaze -Adrian printed on it then we might just be on to one of the best kept Maiden secrets of all time... Just imagine that both albums had already been written and recorded during the Blaze era... even the album artwork and some conceptual merchandise had been produced. [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

With Sanctuary Records / EMI selling less and less records Rod Smallwood and Steve Harris secretively decide to push the releasedates for both albums a few years ahead an meanwhile plan for a reunion with BD and AS.

As Blaze is payed a conciderable amount to "leave the band now" and "ask no questions later" he even agrees on signing away his co-written material for both BNW an DOTD wich, after the release, is suddenly credited to Dickinson and Smith. [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well then, if we would buy this DOTD shirt and we would send it to a specialized laboratory where one could carbondate the ink used for the print on this shirt then, and ONLY then, we could have certainty if either the shirt is a fake or Maiden fans around the world have been fooled big time by their favourite band and its management for well over seven years.

Until any official scientific institute proves otherwise, I will stand by this theory. [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] mate, this is so fuckin weird and yet cleverly written. I can see you will fit in this community! Welcome on board!

Thanks mate... not bad for a "cloggy" ey... Did you get my name too?

[!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bootleggers must think that Maiden's fanbase is the most retarded one ever. Dave's hair is a bit... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Oct 20 2005, 05:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Oct 20 2005, 05:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bootleggers must think that Maiden's fanbase is the most retarded one ever.
[snapback]120755[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Well, isn't it? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well going by the IMBB the answer is most definitely yes, but maybe if they checked this place they would have a different response. Does anybody have an answer to why the IMBB is filled with assholes?

Yes. Because we (I) don't let them stay here for long! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Oct 20 2005, 05:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Oct 20 2005, 05:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well going by the IMBB the answer is most definitely yes, but maybe if they checked this place they would have a different response. Does anybody have an answer to why the IMBB is filled with assholes?
[snapback]120762[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Well, it's hardly the only official board crowded with idiots (I've seen far worse places). Any board with thousands of regular posters will end up like that. I gave up posting there completely about a month ago.

I very much prefer smaller boards like Maidenfans and Planetblaze where you get to know the other members, as opposed to the Maiden BB where apart from a small group of people I can't tell one member from another...

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Oct 20 2005, 07:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Oct 20 2005, 07:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well, it's hardly the only official board crowded with idiots (I've seen far worse places). Any board with thousands of regular posters will end up like that.
[snapback]120785[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Not quite. I know a few communities with several tens of thousands of members, yet the moderation there is so strict it lets much less pass than here.
Unfortunately, those are also the hearths of unbearable political trolling, which is why I don't visit these places that much.

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Oct 20 2005, 03:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Oct 20 2005, 03:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Does anybody have an answer to why the IMBB is filled with assholes?
[snapback]120762[/snapback]​
[/quote]

In the BB, everybody posts for themselves, no thought for others. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] There is less humor there, everybody is seeking personal posting glory (IMO, do not shoot me down in flames)

I can't believe i have that T-shirt. I really don't know WHY i bought it. It has an official Iron maiden label on it. Of course the same shop (in london by the way) had an Eminem T-shirt with the same label...

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Oct 15 2005, 01:03 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Oct 15 2005, 01:03 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bruce (full name: Bruce Bruce) was a frequent guest singer on Maiden records during the 1980s. He even occasionally sang lead vocals when Steve Harris or Adrian Smith chose to relinquish that position.

There are rumors that a lookalike singer named Bruce Dickinson has been seen making live appearances with Iron Maiden when Blaze couldn't make it to the show. Should you see this impostor, here's a handy guide to tell the Bruces apart:

Bruce Bruce has long hair and is obsessed with fencing.

Bruce Dickinson has short hair and is obsessed with airplanes.

Do not be fooled. Bruce Dickinson is no substitute for the real Bruce Bruce, who himself was no substitute for the vocals of Harris and Smith.

Also keep in mind that Maiden's real and true lead singer, Nicko McBrain, has declined to sing on all but one Maiden song. This does not diminish McBrain's stature, as his single vocal track is superior to anything that any other human has ever sung. Ever. Seriously.
[snapback]120399[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Brilliant. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Oct 14 2005, 10:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Oct 14 2005, 10:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bruce Bruce has long hair and is obsessed with fencing.

Bruce Dickinson has short hair and is obsessed with airplanes.
[/quote]

Yeah! We all know that the real Bruce would never cut his hair!

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Oct 14 2005, 10:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Oct 14 2005, 10:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Also keep in mind that Maiden's real and true lead singer, Nicko McBrain, has declined to sing on all but one Maiden song. This does not diminish McBrain's stature, as his single vocal track is superior to anything that any other human has ever sung. Ever. Seriously.
[/quote]

Hell yes!!! Mr.McBrain's vocal work is absoulutely stunning, I cant get over how good he is. He seems to like the line "Lost me place again" a little much though...

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Oct 20 2005, 06:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Oct 20 2005, 06:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Not quite. I know a few communities with several tens of thousands of members, yet the moderation there is so strict it lets much less pass than here.
Unfortunately, those are also the hearths of unbearable political trolling, which is why I don't visit these places that much.
[snapback]120787[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The moderators in the IMBB are a bit too lax don't you think? They seem to hate every band in existence and constantly talk shit about them to feel big about it. There's quite an Iced Earth haters clubs there.

[!--QuoteBegin-Panos the clansman+Oct 21 2005, 02:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Panos the clansman @ Oct 21 2005, 02:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I can't believe i have that T-shirt. I really don't know WHY i bought it. It has an official Iron maiden label on it. Of course the same shop (in london by the way) had an Eminem T-shirt with the same label...
[snapback]120830[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Would you like to trade it for my Virtual XI shirt featuring Paul, Clive, Dennis, Steve & Davey?... It's a much sought-after item by Maiden collectors, especially since it has an Eminem label stiched to it.

I'll even throw in an official set of (unused) Maiden Condoms. These "come" with a full-lenghth print of Janick Gers' genitaelea (scares the shit out of any girlfriend) and special heat-sensitive ink that will light up at body-temperature revealing a random text such as "Stranger In A Strange Land", "Where Eagles Dare", "Tailgunner" etcetera.

NOTE: These items are true collectibles from my private collection and are as such NOT available through any webstore or local dealer. For more information please search Google (good luck).

I also offer a worldwide thirty day money/trade-back guarantee on all unworn and unused items. All "wearables" have an integrated security-check wich is automaticly activated after primary usage. For example: After first use the genitaelea on the Maiden condoms will change from Janick Gers' to Adrian Smiths' (or: from monstrosity to divinity).

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ill take the Virtual XI shirt featuring Paul, Clive, Dennis, Steve & Davey with the Eminem label stitched to it!!!!!!

It owns any Virtual XI Shirt with Blaze, Steve, Dave, Nicko and Janick on it!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Oct 22 2005, 02:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Oct 22 2005, 02:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The moderators in the IMBB are a bit too lax don't you think?
[snapback]120921[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That's pretty much what I said.

Back