1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maiden songs with a 10/10 rating

Discussion in 'Best of / Worst of Polls forum' started by Cosmiceddie, May 10, 2011.

1. cynick

cynick Invader

I've seen it on Give Me Ed... 'til I'm Dead tour back in... 2002 I believe it was. it was a nice setlist with 22 AV, DWYBO and Revelations. it was right before the DoD album came out, as they were playing Wildest Dreams off of it.

2. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway Yacht Rock

I saw that tour as well on the European leg. They also did Clansman and Bring Your Daughter....I don't remember them playing Murders at all though. They could have done so on some of the American gigs perhaps - You sure you're not confusing it with the Early Days tour?

3. Mosh

Mosh The years just pass like trains Staff Member

Wow, that's a good find. Had no idea they ever played it. Blaze butchers it, but that song is such a mouthful that none of the Maiden singers ever made it sound that good.

Give Me Ed tour didn't have more songs on the American leg. In a lot of cases, there were less songs.

4. Forostar

Forostar Conjure the Death Star again

No, that was in 2005. Eddie Rips Up the World (Early Days) Tour.

In 1998 (Virtual XI World tour) they played it at least 7 times in Europe and also in North America (at least once: San Diego*).

edit:
    * according to the bootleg page on the IMCommentary, but here it's not listed: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4206EA3B480FF0EC
    According to the IMCommentary this gig is one of Blaze's best performances!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  5. SixesAlltheway

SixesAlltheway Yacht Rock

Yeah. Thanks for that Foro. I would have remembered them playing it on Give Me 'Ed for sure.. Still crazy they played it on the Virtual tour though...That whole setlist was pretty basic, except for Murders..totally out of left field.