Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Hey outside setlist talk, I found funny that in the video they showed the Charlotte theatre or whatever it is where they are going to play.... Don't you think its a little small?
According to wikipedia it has a capacity of almost 20,000 which is about right for amphitheaters in the US.

Ohh. I found that funny but well they go to each city so there is no need of big amphitheaters hehe. Here in Mexico is like 40,000 or 30,000 the place where they play at the Capital City. And finding tickets is a total mess

I'm not sure who else may be doing it, but I will do my best to update the songs (in SPOILERS), live... We should be expecting Iron Maiden to take the stage in probably an hour.

I'm not sure who else may be doing it, but I will do my best to update the songs (in SPOILERS), live... We should be expecting Iron Maiden to take the stage in probably an hour.
Make a new thread Title it ACTUAL SETLIST

I will be doing my best to update these, live. All songs will be in SPOILER TAGS.

If anyone comments, please USE APPROPRIATE SPOILER TAGS!

You can also watch for the setlist to come in here as well: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20693

A picture of some of the shirts:
ScreenShot2012-06-22at93054AM.png

Back