Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Please explain what you said, as every word in that sentence save four or five is either a pointless abbreviation, misspelled, or incorrectly capitalized.

I think he seems to want Sea of Madness to be played but is clearly quite agitated at the very thought of Wasted Years or indeed Heaven Can Wait being played, as is clear from his legible and well articulated post.

this isn't a teacher's forum-S.O.Madness--Sea of Madness or sea OF madness or??? Ghengis Khan would be a F259'N COOL! Wildcard man- oh yeah!!. I PUT B.I. Village way back!, good one also-Noww where talkin'

seams I had S.O.Madness waay back myself,yes.Sure as F123k don't need W,years,orH can Wait any more, do we??

Translating:
It seems ???!????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, We definitely don't need 'Wasted Years' or 'Heaven Can Wait' to be played any more, do we?

this isn't a teacher's forum-S.O.Madness--Sea of Madness or sea OF madness or??? Ghengis Khan would be a F259'N COOL! Wildcard man- oh yeah!!. I PUT B.I. Village way back!, good one also-Noww where talkin'

Translating:
Why does spelling matter? This is the internet and I'm clearly not as old as I say I am. 'S.O.Madness' = Sea of Madness (2nd track on Somewhere in Time). Ghengis Khan would also be a very welcome, and very surprising song for them to throw into the set. Certainly catch us all off guard. Back in the Village !?!?!??!?!?!?!?! is a good song.

Sorry, my internal translator is lost at the phrase "way back".

Up The Irons is sort of on track, but it's the srong cup of coffee i made a while back that's got me agitatored, and the line on setlists for the most parts wiill be drawn in 40 something hours, so the hell with it all??!!

this isn't a teacher's forum'

No, it's not. But this forum values appropriate language skills. Allow me to direct you to The Rules, specifically:

Posters are expected to write messages that conform to English grammar to the best of their ability. "133t sp34k" isn't welcome on this forum. Posters who violate this rule will be subject to the moderation process.

That's from Section 1, Subsection 2, Paragraph 1.

In addition, this is your first public warning for grammar, and for talking back. Details on the moderation process may be located in the above link.

I'd laf if they came out and played 2 songs of 7th sun and then played P.O.Mind and ## of beast in its entirety!! Gangland--there's a sleeper!!

speling?, grammer, grammar, puncuashiunm,--WHO&WHY do whe care?......... Fuugget about it,God help us man!!! gangland--tell no tales, murders up 4 sale;OH Yeah//

mod. process? isn't that when you commit purgery in a court case and then your like the guy in H. B . thy Name?? sounds F%%ck'n harsh!!!, sh55TTY DEAL

speling?, grammer, grammar, puncuashiunm,--WHO&WHY do whe care?......... Fuugget about it,God help us man!!! gangland--tell no tales, murders up 4 sale;OH Yeah//

Translating:
Ceiling? Kelsey Grammer? Punching in a gymnasium? Who is he and why is he there? Fudge is tastey, god help summon a gang land. He tells no tales and sells a hitman service at a reasonable price, yup it's true.

On a more serious note, I ran a previous post through some google translating (English->German->Spanish->English->Swahili->English->Macedonian->Serbian->Armenian->French->English) and it REALLY says:
This is a forum for teachers SOMadness more than madness, the madness of the sea, or not? Genghis Khan would F259'N LAW. Wild-man ieah-Oh! I put the village back B.I. Vai. Novv talk at ease

So yes, he agree's, this is a forum for teachers. Dear god though... I have never met anyone over 14 who types like that, most people would rather type 1 finger at a time than this, even those with learning disabilities and a blind person I was on a course with at university typed actual words instead of gibberish. I think most people would be embarassed.

The only reason why it took us so long to ban rocket is because we had to figure out how to do it with the new forum software. Antics like his are pursued with a zero-tolerance policy here.

I still cannot believe you claim to be 44 years old, rocket, yet type like that. That is how people under 10 years of age type (and even then, I'm sure half of them could type better than you). I can barely make out half of your posts, and I actually do think I lose some IQ points whenever I try and read them. Please do us all a favor and try to correct that, especially if you plan to be sticking around throughout this whole tour.

Hopefully he stays gone, and doesn't try to create a new profile. Although, I'm certain, with typing like that, we would be able to know it's him rather easily.

Somebody please send rocket back to school so he can learn how to type? Just reading the stuff he says makes me not want to be here. He's been warned several times and constantly keeps it up.

It was amusing for a few posts and then because I wasn't invested in this thread. But enough is enough.

Also: Maiden Boston in T-6 days!!!!:edmetal:

On my way to see Maiden & Alice in less than 24 hours!!! Last time I saw Maiden was on the Fear Of The Dark Tour and Alice on Operation Rock& Roll in 1991. Can't wait!!
I first saw Maiden on the Somewhere on Tour tour in Greensboro NC in 1986, then I caught them in Charlotte in 1988 on the 7th Son tour (it was awesome!!!) and finally I had seats like on the 8th row in front of Steve for the Fear tour in Raleigh NC. I got pretty good seats for tomorrow so I'm expecting another mind-blowing experience. It will also be my son's first Iron Maiden show. My balls are tingling a little bit!!!! Ha ha ha....

Back