Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get onstage to sing with the band during Heaven Can Wait? Sorry if this question has been asked and answered on here before. I'll be attending the show at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre in Charlotte, NC this thursday. It will be my first ever Iron Maiden concert. My seats are in SEC5 row H. I'm not sure if you have to be in the pit or the front row to get onstage or not. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get onstage to sing with the band during Heaven Can Wait? Sorry if this question has been asked and answered on here before. I'll be attending the show at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre in Charlotte, NC this thursday. It will be my first ever Iron Maiden concert. My seats are in SEC5 row H. I'm not sure if you have to be in the pit or the front row to get onstage or not. Thanks in advance!

First off, have a BLAST at your first Iron Maiden concert! If you are as big of a fan as I am, then I already know it will be a night you will remember for the rest of your life.

As for Heaven Can Wait (if they even play it, that is?), I believe those people that get up on the stage for the chanting are already pre-determined. I am almost certain they are fanclub members, or maybe even the people that travel with the band each leg (which are also fanclub members, if I recall). Or some local fans/people that the band know? Anyone can be sure to correct me if I'm wrong, as I was mainly speculating on all of that.

The last tour, setlist.fm was updated as the concert progressed. That was kind of fun, sitting on the page during the first gig and seeing a new song on there every 10 minutes as I refresh the page.

Watching setlist updates is really fun. I do it with GN'R setlists. It'd be cool if we could do it for Maiden, too.

But I think Twitter would be better for updates than setlist.fm. They've been slow and inaccurate in the past. Though I don't know how many Maiden fans use Twitter. :p

Didn't Maiden's setlist leak last time (or the time before)? I wonder why it hasn't leaked yet. When did it leak last time?

A song or two leaked.

If I remember right, the setlist.fm updates were coming from Twitter, and those tweets were being posted to the forum. So for those that don't use twitter, it would be a good idea to watch here if somebody is posting the setlist.

hmm. Don't remember that happening, but I'll take your word for it.​

Dave and Adrian confirmed on Rockline interview that
The Prisoner and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son are in the new setlist (which is no surprise). I think Flight Of Icarus will be on it, too.

Please remember that, even if it's been written about or leaked somewhere else, spoil it here.
-Wasted

Ah that explains it. When the show actually started is when I stopped paying attention to that thread.

Dave and Adrian confirmed on Rockline interview that
The Prisoner and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son are in the new setlist (which is no surprise). I think Flight Of Icarus will be on it, too.

That would be awesome. My favorite tune by these guys. I am hoping!

Hey, I have one more question.

When I went to see KISS in concert two years ago, they had this thing where you could buy a CD of your concert after the show. Does Iron Maiden do anything like this? And if so, how much would it cost? Thank you.

No they aren't.

Kiss has a promotion where they record every show and make them available online.

Hey now, I thought KISS was pretty good. I always try to focus on the good parts of the show instead of criticizing. I try to make the best out of every show I attend. I refuse to have a bad time during any outing. The only low point of the KISS concert I remember was Buckcherry opening for them. I just couldn't seem to get into them. Hopefully Alice Cooper will be pretty good. I like his music pretty well.

Back