Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

My car is black and it's very true. But it was cheap and reliable, which is all that matters. Oh, and small and good on gas.

I was always under the impression that spam was poor-quality substitute for a "proper meal", it always had some comical connotation when it's mentioned.

I was always under the impression that spam was poor-quality substitute for a "proper meal", it always had some comical connotation when it's mentioned.
You're not wrong, just don't ever say that in Hawaii where they take their Spam very seriously...

Do they still do Spam at McDonald's in Hawaii?
Yes. And Burger King too, apparently.

f9127eeffade4ebdff6d17ae566b3124.jpg

@Magnus what does Pica Serdica mean? My googling endeavours only tell me what you want to eat Sofia??
Means Serdian Magpie.
It's my Aussie Rules club, Sofia Magpies, and my Touch club (Touch being a mild, contactless version of rugby league for kids, women and senior citizens like myself), Serdi Touch. Serdica is an ancient name of Sofia, Serdi were a tribe in the area, and Pica pica is the Eurasian magpie. Aussie magpie belongs to an entirely different family but who cares.
And I don't want to eat Sofia, just in case.
I'm fed up with some its aspects anyway.

Means Serdian Magpie.
It's my Aussie Rules club, Sofia Magpies, and my Touch club (Touch being a mild, contactless version of rugby league for kids, women and senior citizens like myself), Serdi Touch. Serdica is an ancient name of Sofia, Serdi were a tribe in the area, and Pica pica is the Eurasian magpie. Aussie magpie belongs to an entirely different family but who cares.

I am surpised by Shmoolikipod's like reaction, I didn't understand a word of what you said. :D

Means Serdian Magpie.

The hilarious part is I know exactly what you're talking about.

Means Serdian Magpie.
I really fancy go at tag rugby, I'm not nearly hefty enough for scrums and rucks, even if I could run fast out on the wing. Rugby's a great game, though, way more interesting than football.

Back