Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Watching the GTA VI trailer and the love for Tom Petty both by choosing a semi-deep cut track as the soundtrack and "Petty Forever" stickers in the vid itself make me smile. Rockstar doing it right again.

We are due for a Tom Petty music resurgence.

I didn't even bother checking out the trailer. I'll get GTA VI when it's on sale sometime in the future.

Anyone see the hbomberguy video that just dropped? Holy fuck he killed a guy ('s career)

Yeah, the hbomberguy video was fantastic.

I'll never understand how the moral compass of people who plagiarize this blatantly works, if at all. There's the part that shows how the script from one of Somerton's videos was plagiarized from something like 18 or so different people and at that point I'm just thinking that it would be far easier and less work to simply do original analysis, instead of going through the "trouble" of stealing from so many people.

I saw there is a new video, I saw it was 4 hours long and I am wondering when I'll find the time to watch it.
You just need to make the time. What else are you gonna do with your life? Post in the GMSC? As if.

Hi friends! Do you guys know the lyrics to all Maiden songs or a handful of them? I haven't seen the band live. What happens during the shows, does everyone sing-along? Which means everyone knows the lyrics (atleast the fans) or that happens only during the obvious ones like Hallowed or FOTD? OR you most probably don't care that much about the lyrics? I wonder...

Hi friends! Do you guys know the lyrics to all Maiden songs or a handful of them? I haven't seen the band live. What happens during the shows, does everyone sing-along? Which means everyone knows the lyrics (atleast the fans) or that happens only during the obvious ones like Hallowed or FOTD? OR you most probably don't care that much about the lyrics? I wonder...
Only Transylvania, Ides Of March, Genghis Khan and Losfer Words.

Clearly the GMSC put this one over the top…

Back