Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

BMW stands for 'Break My Window'.

Stumbled across this lovely joke:

A lady walks into a BMW dealership. She browses around, spots the Top-of-the-line Beemer and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to feel the fine leather upholstery, she inadvertently breaks Wind. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now. As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her. Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady With, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her accident, she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?" He answers, "Madam, if you farted just touching it, you are going to shit yourself when I tell you the price."

More at http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/corporatejokes/bmwjokes.html

Dedicating the entire month of September to the discovery of black metal has its effects. Been playing on the shittiest, most muffled sounding setting on my amp and recording stuff.

Stumbled across this lovely joke:

A lady walks into a BMW dealership. She browses around, spots the Top-of-the-line Beemer and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to feel the fine leather upholstery, she inadvertently breaks Wind. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now. As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her. Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady With, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her accident, she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?" He answers, "Madam, if you farted just touching it, you are going to shit yourself when I tell you the price."

More at http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/corporatejokes/bmwjokes.html
LMAO!

I need to be at two separate parties tomorrow that start at the same time and are located far away from each other. I'll be fine as long as people at the second one are still going when I arrive there.
Go anyway. If you're invited to two parties, you're probably quite popular to begin with.

Last exam this morning for at least a month or so. Didn't have time to study too much, so I'll probably fail and I just wanna get it over with. Can't wait to sleep for the whole weekend. Also, will probably have some Schn3id3r tonight :cheers:

With some people, you just know that when they send you an email, the content of the message can be summed up as, "do my job for me pls."

With some people, you just know that when they send you an email, the content of the message can be summed up as, "do my job for me pls."
Yep. I get a few of these each day. I also frequently get "I'm afraid to make a decision" emails.

Nice Wingman, is this turning into an amazing hobby, or do you have some other plans as well?

Last edited:
My ambitions are on the hobby level as for now. When I was 15 I dreamt of being a fighter pilot, but that particular plane has flown away ... with supersonic speed.

... and to avoid confusion with the other member with whom I share names, it is perhaps better that you stick to my user name here :cool:

My ambitions are on the hobby level as for now. When I was 15 I dreamt of being a fighter pilot, but that particular plane has flown away ... with supersonic speed.

... and to avoid confusion with the other member with whom I share names, it is perhaps better that you stick to my user name here :cool:
I am sorry!!! That went entirely unconscious. Will do.

I used to want to be a fighter pilot. The RAF didn't allow women on the front line then, though. It was always fun to have that debate at careers evenings

Back