Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thanks! The course consists of self-study (textbook and online exercises) with on-demand support from instructors, and a 3-day intensive classroom course shortly before the exam. The exam itself is held by the Norwegian Aviation Authority six times a year.

For as long as it takes :D but I understand it's quite a lot to read, so I aim for an exam in March, around the time when winter is over and it is time to really get going with actual flying!

For as long as it takes :D but I understand it's quite a lot to read, so I aim for an exam in March, around the time when winter is over and it is time to really get going with actual flying!
Awesome! I truly wish you the very best of luck in that!

Speaking of a lot to read, I have a very lazy mind when it comes to that. I don't think I've read more than 3 pages worth of material since 1993 when I was in high school and had no choice.

I barely slept last night. Eventually managed to get a couple of hours but it got to the stage where if I was still awake at 5AM then I would have just come into work.

Funnily enough, I've been thinking the usual pronounciation of BMW in Norway (be-em-ve) was lazy seeing as the last letter is W and not V, but it is actually in keeping with the German pronounciation, so all good.

As for VW, I usually say the full word (Volkswagen).

Two large accidents on my way to work this morning = 1.5 hour bus ride, and apparently that was quick compared to people who drove.

I need to be at two separate parties tomorrow that start at the same time and are located far away from each other. I'll be fine as long as people at the second one are still going when I arrive there.

126fs2276621.gif

Back