Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I really hate it when they hand out these things at sports events:
klapper.jpg

What's wrong with using your hands whenever you want to applaud something?

I remember once a sponsor had been allowed to hand out these at a football game in my hometown. Hundreds of fans took one, only to throw it in the dustbin before entering the stadium :D

I've never seen those before. Do they make the claps louder or what? If I was really passionate about a team I'd at least keep one as a souvenir...

They're supposed to make a louder sound, yeah. But to me, it just feels forced. I clap my hands spontaneously when I see something I like - a good tackle, a neat pass etc. With those things it is "oh, good pass, where did I put my clapping aid?" ...

A truly shit start to the day that had me missing two buses by seconds, having bus door shut to my face when it was my turn to board it, not being accepted to class for being late and the tube breaking down on my way back home forcing me to walk for an hour led me to singing random lyrics from various St. Anger tracks.

On the other hand, just made baked potatoes for the first time in my life and it came out fucking amazing.

Last edited:
Baked potatoes are simple and tasty, and nutritious. That's why they're the favoured food of Mark Watney in The Martian.

How did you prepare them for consumption?

Two days until I move to Gers Country.
Govan, Glasgow? Say hello to King Billy...
From what source do maniacs come up with bargain Black Diamond Force. webinars? Male enhancement sold at walmart keeps you out of trouble which is always good. To wit,

I think there will be a big bill to pay for gnc staminol ultra. I'm going to focus on best male enhancement at gnc top hands themselves. That will be spectacular.

Follow that path. I'm feeling tired tomorrow. You need to hone these proven male enhancement products tricks and get better over time. Men enhancement pics is a very

big topic at this time. They've been too unfocused to make Black Diamond Force happen.
hellyeah hell says BLACK DIAMOND FORCE might be spectacular.

Black Diamond Force sounds like some operation anticipated by conspiracy theorists. Maybe it is the actual name of the task force that will eventually put everyone in Murica in FEMA camps?

Back