Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Maybe I'm just simple, but is there really a difference between Worst Iron Maiden Song, What's Your Least Favorite Maiden Song?, and Iron Maiden songs that you flat out dislike?

Maybe we also need three more topics for Bad Iron Maiden Songs, Iron Maiden songs that you don't like to listen to, and What Iron Maiden Songs Aren't Good?

Maybe I'm just simple, but is there really a difference between Worst Iron Maiden Song, What's Your Least Favorite Maiden Song?, and Iron Maiden songs that you flat out dislike?

Maybe we also need three more topics for Bad Iron Maiden Songs, Iron Maiden songs that you don't like to listen to, and What Iron Maiden Songs Aren't Good?
A prolonged discussion of this would be a great candidate for the Medal of Stupendous Boredom!

I'm sure this discussion has been touched on in all of those threads, actually. Plus they were probably all started by different people years apart, who didn't see a similar thread out there, and they've been bumped because other people have just found individual old threads and commented on them.

Can I also suggest: Iron Maiden Song You Wouldn't Play to Friends; Least Inspiring Iron Maiden Song; Iron Maiden Song You've Never Been Too Fussed About.

And inspired by Cornfed's comment on Yax's wedding thread - 'Least Suitable Iron Maiden Song for a Wedding'.

Counter-question - is there any Maiden song that is appropriate for a wedding?

Counter-question - is there any Maiden song that is appropriate for a wedding?

Gotta be some of the instrumentals.

Transylvania - maybe a travel idea for the honeymoon?
Ides of March - if you get married on that day, it's a damn good reminder for the rest of your life, so you remember to buy flowers on the correct day.
Losfer Words - it is a big 'orra for everyone who is supposed to give a speech at the wedding.

I've just realised, my current earphones are four months old and still not broken. That's some kind of record.

Earphones? I've used the same headset for gaming and general music/internet use since about...well at least five years....it's probably more like 6 years. Now I've bought a pair of quality audio headphones just for the sound with no gaming mic...since I stopped gaming really like 3 years ago and it's quite a difference :)

Last edited:
Back